Memory Magic

You all go home, wondering what just happened and if it had a deeper meaning. You couldn't help but feel disappointed that your first mission didn't involve any action.
You slump into your chair, "well that was full of action". You get a snicker out of Peter, Nat and Thor, and everyone else is silent.
"I just don't get it" Tony says, resting his head in his hands. "Why would he just...give it to us?" Tony then stars pacing around the room, and Bruce attempts to calm him down. "Well maybe he really has decided to live a better life, with people he loves.." he quickly glances at Natasha and you realise, furrowing your brow. Tony raises his voice and stops moving, "when has that ever been the case with Loki?!" Thor laughs, "growing up with Loki I've realised he always does things for a reason". Natasha glanced over at Thor and answers, "not helping, thunder" you laugh as Natasha rolls her eyes from her own remark.

Your phone starts to ring, and you leave the room to make sure you don't distract the others. It's an unknown number, and you glance at Bruce, realising he is staring at Natasha. You scoff, louder than you would've wanted too and pick up your phone.
"Hello?"
"Hello, Sydney" the voice on the other end replies.
"I'm sorry, who is this?" You walk off towards your room.
"It's only been an hour and you've forgotten my voice?" The voice laughs and you can't help but be confused.
"I'm sorry, I still have no idea"
"Well I suppose we haven't officially met. I'm Loki"
"What do you want, Loki?" you ask, raising your voice.
"As my brother said, I want to live a better life with people I love" Loki says playfully.
You stutter, "how do you know what he-"
"I have my ways Sydney" he laughs.
"Why does your plan involve me?" You ask as you walk in your bedroom, sitting down on your bed.
"Meet me by the fountain in 25 minutes"
"And what makes you think I will? And won't tell the others" you say picking up your jacket and standing up.
"Because I know you well enough to you're about to put on your coat and walk out the door anyway. And no, I'm not watching you"
You laugh slightly, but you stop yourself. "I'll see you soon then."
"See you soon, Sydney"
As you are about to leave, you notice everyone is still arguing and you think it's best not to disturb what already seems heated.

You get to the fountain in 20 minutes and Loki is already there, waiting. You ask him, "what did you mean when you said you know me well enough?" You sit on a bench next to Loki. "Well let's just say we used to be very...close, and then you used your memory magic on yourself, so" he shrugs and your eyes widen in shock. He pushes his hand towards your chest. "Donut?" He grins.