The Date.

15 minutes later, you and Natasha pull up outside of a restaurant. It looks expensive, with fairy lights and rose bushes outside. Natasha must've rented the place out, as it was only us, with what some would say was the best seat. It looked surreal, and as we entered, the smell was too; The perfect balance of sweet and savoury.

***Natasha's POV***

Wow. Just wow. This beautiful girl standing beside me. I didn't know how I had the strength to turn her down years ago, but I won't make that mistake again. The way the dress accentuated every curve on her body, making me realise how much I missed her touch.

***YOUR/SYDENY'S POV***

Natasha pulls out a chair for me, and I sit, the smile on my face not fading away. "Thank you" you say, looking into her eyes. Natasha sits down beside you, "so, I hope you don't mind, but I had the chef prepare your favourite meal.. or at least it was a couple years ago" you laugh "spaghetti is definitely still my favourite" Two waiters come over holding spaghetti, also bringing over red wine.

***BACK AT THE HOUSE***

"They shouldn't be going out on a date, what if something bad happens between them?" Steve says, drinking a beer. Wanda shakes her head, "well what happens between them is none of your concern!"
Bruce then says, "guys we really shouldn't be getting involved"
After a couple minutes the argument gets much more heated and loud. The door to Stark Towers opens, and Sam and Bucky walk through the door, back from a mission. Everyone storms off and Sam and Bucky are left without a welcome.

***AT THE DATE***

Laughing away, oblivious to what's going on back at home, Natasha finishes her food and you finished your drink. You're talking about your training, back at Russia. "I was always faster than you, and stronger" you laugh, finishing your food . Natasha says, "Yes you were" she laughs, "until the day you weren't"
"I was more surprised than the teacher" You said back, laughing.

***YOUR/SYDNEY'S POV***

I can't believe she would do all of this for me. I mean I knew there was still a spark between us, but Natasha was never about the romantic stuff. She looks amazing wearing that suit, but I'm not going to deny she looks much better without it. That's definitely a sight I won't forget. 

***THE DATE***

You grin, looking down at the table.
"What is it?" Natasha says smirking.
You look back up and laugh "nothing. Just thought about the suit your wearing" you mumble, "and what's under" Natasha laughs. You look up shocked "did you hear that?!" She nods and you sink into your chair. Natasha laughs, "it's fine, you're not the only one who's done it tonight" you look at her, and see her grin. "Come on" she stands up and walks over to you, "let's go".
"We haven't paid?" You say confused.
"I've already dealt with it Belle, earlier" Natasha says. You stand up and leave the restaurant.

***AT HOME***

You and Natasha walk through the door, and see Bucky and Sam. "Oh hey! Welcome back guys" Natasha says, giving them a hug.
"Who's this" Bucky says and shakes your hand.
"Oh sorry, I'm Sydney!" You shake Sam's hand too. You talk with them for a bit, then go upstairs.

Natasha knocks on your door, and you have both changed. "I just wanted to say thank you, for going on a date with me" Nat smiles, and kisses your cheek.
"I'm just sad it ended so soon" you laugh, "but I guess we can save that for our next date" you both smile.
"Definitely" Natasha says. You both laugh.
"Goodnight, Sydney"
"Goodnight Nat"