Home

***TRIGGER WARNING- MINOR INJURY DETAILS***

After what seems like forever, the door opens, creating the most annoying sound. You don't look by the door, and you hear something being rolled in. You hear familiar taps on the ground and someone sits in front of you. "I'm not going to force you to look Sydney. Oh wait" Dee laughs, "yes I am". She stands up and forces your head to her and the table, full of scalpels and other things that just look scary. You panic and you stare at Dee tears forming in your eyes. "Please no, don't do this!"
"That's not up too me, it's up to what you tell me" you look at her confused and notice she has changed clothes, a loose black shirt and jeans. "Loki, where is he?"
"Loki? Why?"
She picks up a knife and plays with the blade. "He has something of mine, and I need it back" she smirks at you, running the blade down a vein on your neck. "A Crystal"
"I don't know about Loki, his deals or any Crystal!"

Dee picks up a folder, "you see, I think you do" She opens it in front of you letting you scan the pages of you and Loki. You don't remember any, except the most recent picture at the fair. You swallow hard. "No but you see, I have pow" you get interrupted.
"I know you have powers" some men walk behind you and take you up from the chair. They put you on the table instead and cuff your hands and legs. "So I'm going to try a different approach to get you to remember" she laughs. "This is going to hurt"

She carves her initials faintly into your hip using her knife, and you cry out in pain. "Hey guys" she looks over to the guards. "I might as well have some fun with this and draw some pictures, right?" She laughs and they nod in agreement.
She cuts you with more knives and traces little smiley faces into your body. This goes on for a while and you pass out from the pain.

This happens like clockwork, everyday always at the same time, or at least you thought. You stopped fighting back, and you stopped speaking as time went on. You don't know how long you were there for, but you know it felt like forever. You were drained of energy and felt emotionally numb. You were hungry and dehydrated because the rations they gave you were barley enough to keep you alive. You thought you were going to die there, spend the rest of your life there. You didn't even know what you looked like and you were ashamed of yourself. You didn't even know if you had scars from what happened, as you were always properly cared for. You tried escaping every once in a while, and were always caught. Dee made sure to hurt you worse on those days, but it got to a point where you just didn't care.

Some time later, the door opened, and that same sound when it opened made your blood boil. Dee walks in with a bag and a map. "As much as I've enjoyed our fun times together, there is always a day things end. Today is that day" she sighs and you stare at the wall blankly with no expression. She flashes a mirror in front of you and you glance at it, seeing yourself for the first time in a while. Your hair was long, and the colour had grown out. You hardly recognised yourself, and you had a scar on your cheek from you and Dee's first encounter. You raise your shaking hands and run your finger over your scar. A tear runs down your cheek and Dee wipes it away. "I'm very sad you're leaving too" A guard walks in and places clothes on the bloodstained table you were sick of seeing. "You're going home"
You look at Dee, a flicker of hope in your eyes, "home".