Is this the start or the end?

You make it back to where you and Dee were, but she is no longer there. You start to panic as she may have followed you but she pops around the corner. You place your hand to your chest and sigh, "I thought the avengers took you".
Dee laughs, " without a fight? You must hardly know me" you laugh slightly too and sit down. You recap the plan one more time when you both stand up. "I think it's time to win this fight" Dee stretches and  you agree.

All of a sudden Dee spins you around and kisses your lips. You slightly pull away and whisper, "shouldn't we save this until after we win?" She kisses your lips quickly and pulls away "good point" she smiles. As you both change, you admire her back tattoo. You wonder how you can see her to be a different person after everything she put you through.

A couple minutes later, you message Wanda to tell her you're ready for the fight and that the plan hasn't changed. You and Dee leave, and she causes chaos with every step she takes. You glance upwards and you both are on the screens built into the tall skyscrapers. All of a sudden the camera moves to another point in the sky, and the avengers appear. You quickly face the avengers and smirk. You glance to Dee as she says "you ready?"
You pull a dagger out your pocket. "You don't even know how ready I am"

Sorry this chapter is so short, and please remember to vote on my stories! Thank you!