Darkness

You scan your wardrobe for clothes and pick out a pair of jeans and a yellow top. You walk downstairs and hear Steve talking to Nat, and you stand by the door, listening in. "Well do you love her?" Steve says, taking a sip of his drink. "Yes? No? I'm not even sure what it is I feel for her, but it's strong" Natasha sighs, and you hear Steve move closer to her. "Nat, you're going to need to figure it out before you lose her forever. Don't take things for granted. You'll never know when the last time you might see her will be... Peggy and I- I love her more everyday, and I realise I'll never see her again" you hear Steve become more emotional and he clears his throat. "I don't deserve to be loved, and Sydney? She deserves more than I can give her"
"Don't underestimate yourself Nat. You deserve the best, and only you can allow that" you hear Steve pat Natasha on the back, and footsteps getting fainter.

Tears form in your eyes and you take a deep breath. Biting the inside of your cheek, you walk away. "I'm going out! I'll be back later!" You shout, hoping someone would hear.

The door slams behind you, and you make your way onto the crowded street. Walking past the shops, you look into the window, and see 4 big men quickly walking towards you. You feel your heart race, and you walk faster. You look straight ahead, only to see 2 men directly staring in front of you. You turn a corner of a road you've never noticed before and suddenly you're surrounded by darkness, hands all over your body. You try to scream but you get hit on the head, immediately passing out.

(Sorry it's shorter than usual I've sorta run out of ideas)