Confusion.

A knock on your door wakes you up. "Come in" you say as you sit up in your bed. Wanda walks in holding a tray of food, juice and a box wrapped in yellow, and you smile. "Morning sleepyhead" she gives you the tray and sits herself at the end of your bed. "What's all this for?", you smile and pick up the box, and slowly unwrap it. It's the latest phone, which you know isn't cheap. "Omg, Wanda! Thank you, but you didn't have to give me this... wait, why are you giving me this?"
"Well I came to check on you last night and I saw your phone like, destroyed? So I thought this could be your welcome gift" she laughs. "Thank you Wanda" you give her a hug and you can tell she wants to ask you something. "What's up?"
"Nothing, it's just...are you gonna tell her you were hanging out with Loki?" You shake your head, and take a bite of your food. She sighs and also takes a bit of your food. "Well" she glances to your prizes from the fair, "it looks like you had fun" you both laugh. "I did, it was a break from..everything" you smile and continue eating. "Just stay safe, okay? Because I like you, and I think you should stick around" Wanda tucks your hair behind your ear. "I will" you smile again and she leaves, the door closing softly behind her.

Muffled, you hear Wanda run into Natasha. "Hey Wanda" Natasha says, and you don't hear Wanda reply, just footsteps going down the hall. You get a knock on your door instantly, and Natasha storms in, without you answering. "What do you want, Romanoff?" She walks over to you, anger in her steps, and kisses your lips softly, filled with passion. A second later she pulls away from you and slaps your cheek, and you stay silent hoping for an answer. Once again, with anger in her steps, she stomps out of your room and closes your door. You stare at the wall blankly, your mouth and eyes wide open. "What the hell..?" You say, very confused. Your phone beeps and realise it's already set up because your sim was transferred. It's from Loki, and he says good morning. You put your now empty tray to one side and have a good conversation with Loki for a good couple minutes, forgetting all your troubles.