A Pretty Good Dream

You get out the shower, and your phone beeps. You check it and see a message from Tony, saying you should be ready for your training session. 10 minutes later, you're dressed and make your way downstairs, into the garden.
"Hey Steve, you here for the training too?" You smile, shading your eyes from the sun.
"Yes, Nat and Bruce are on their way too.." you nod and start stretching. "If you don't mind me asking, what happened between you and Nat this morning?"
You sigh, "nothing important, just bringing the past into the present". You stand up straight as you see Tony walk around the corner with Bruce and Nat, and try to avoid eye contact with Natasha. Tony claps, "Right, so you guys know the drill. I'll be back with Sydney after a bit" you raise an eyebrow and walk over to Tony, as the others start to fight and train. "What's up Tony?" You say, still confused.
"I was up late last night, making you a suit." You gasp, smile and start jumping around "Thank you so much!"
Tony interrupts you, "It is not your final suit, just an.. improvisation for the time being. I've left it on the outside your room" he smiles and you immediately run upstairs.

A couple minutes later, you're changed and find your way outside. Whilst fighting Steve, Natasha gets caught off guard from you, and falls to the ground. Steve helps her back up, and she says, "Looking good, Sydney" you can't help but smile, and you walk towards them. "How's the training going?" You ask, standing beside Steve. "Good, but it's no fun when your partner is distracted" Steve says laughing, and you laugh too. Natasha crosses her arms, "well if you think it's so funny Sydney, why don't you have a go?"
Cracking your knuckles, you agree and get ready.

By now, you've gathered the attention of the others, who can't help but watch. Bruce starts a countdown. "3"
You quickly say to Steve, "Get ready to have your ass whooped" you laugh
"2"
Steve says " That would have to be a good dream, Sydney"
"1"
You both fix your stances and your eyes wonder to a thick, long piece of rope.
Natasha, Bruce and Tony all shout go.
Steve throws a punch, but you dive, missing it.
"Is that all you got?!" You shout, and Steve laughs. A minute goes by, and both of you have got a few hits in. You grab the rope, and throw it; it gets tangled around his shield, so you pull it, the shield hitting the pavement by the door. You hear cheers from the others, but you're too focused to care. A few more punches happen, but this time, you fall to the ground. You close your eyes, and Steve walks over. Before he knows it, you swipe his legs, falling immediately to the ground, in what seems like a heavy fall. You hear Nat, Bruce and Tony laughing and clapping, so you take a bow. Then, you help Steve up, giving him back his shield, "This is a pretty good dream" you laugh and shake hands. You realise Nat has walked off but you don't feel concerned.