The Great Fight P2

You pick up something from your desk, as you tie up your shoelaces. Your mind was moving quicker than the situation at hand, and you were repeating recent events in your head. "She kissed me" you say smiling... "she kissed me?"

The alarm blares loudly and the lights start flashing red. You rush downstairs, and hear Natasha behind you.
"It's a bit too late to change the plan" Tony shouts over the alarm, "but are you sure you wanna do this, Sydney?"
Without hesitation, you shout back "yes, it's my fault this is happening" Natasha moves closer to you and rubs her hand against yours. Your fingers intertwine, and you smile slightly.
"Let's go people!" Tony shouts.

You are all running towards the distant patch of smoke in the sky and you see a bunch of people come out from the buildings to hide. You think back to what Natasha said, about not knowing how many people love you. What if you're plan was a mistake? What if you don't win, and you have to sacrifice your life? Well that was the plan, sacrificing your life, but surely no one thought you were serious...right?

You all slow down, Dee, and a couple other random people, standing a couple meters away. Steve being Steve, try's to talk to Dee, about what she is doing in wrong, and we can hear Tony sigh over the microphone. You're not outnumbered, but it is only you, Tony, Steve and Natasha. The others are either busy with other missions, or looking at ways to help us. The best idea? Probably not...

Suddenly, Dee shoots at Steve, him flying back into you. You help him up and look up to see Tony flying towards her. They both get a few hits in, and Dee gets knocked the floor. Steve and Tony go fight the others, letting you and Natasha take that as an opportunity to go for a couple hits, but Dee instantly knocks out Natasha, knowing it's your weakness; Love, is your weakness.

You scream out, your anger building up and you punch Dee in the face. "Finally" she laughs, "a fair fight"
You repeatedly hit her, her face becoming more bloody and bruised by the second, matching your knuckles. She hits you and you fall to the ground. She turns around and waves her hand in the air, almost accepting her win, until you swipe her legs and stand up, knocking her to the ground. You jump on her and hit her a couple more times, and her eyes slowly close. Once she stops moving, you go to Natasha. You let Steve deal with Dee as you help Natasha up.

"Marry me" Natasha says weakly
"What?"
"Marry me, Sydney"
"Yes!" You grin, embracing Nat in a kiss.

Suddenly, there is a bang, and Steve drops to the floor. Dee aims at you, and as another bang goes off, Natasha jumps on you, pushing you to the ground.
Tony shoots at Dee, and she falls to the ground.

You stand up.