I think I know what to do

Months pass by quicker than you realised. You and Natasha have exchanged a few words, and with everyone now knowing you split, you can't say the others make it any easier. Sometimes, you overhear people saying how it's not surprising you didn't last and how it's most probably for the best, but you don't regret loving Natasha.

It took some time, but you both decided to be professional about the break up, knowing that to work together properly, you'd have to move on. Dee got sent to a high facility prison, and Natasha started seeing that cafe woman again. Let's just say Natasha didn't care her bedroom was opposite yours. You could tell she wasn't happy, but you could also see that she didn't look any happier without her by her side. "Did I break her?" You think to yourself... Technically you know she has been through worse, but you couldn't help but think she was hurting as much as you were.

Recently, you haven't been getting much sleep and that's been putting an impact on your social life; you can't remember the last time you hang out with a friend, or even took a day for yourself. You think, "when I wake up, I'm going to go to one of the finest spas and treat myself" you smile softly, imaging all the facials and the massages you'll get. You start to drift off to sleep, but suddenly an alarm starts blaring, hugely decreasing your mood. You quickly get up and change, rushing downstairs. Natasha bumps into you as she ties up her hair, and you stumble. She just walks off, "not even a sorry?!" You shout.

"Dee has escaped" Tony says as soon as the others get downstairs. "We have word she is heading for us, and that she is looking for revenge. You hear the others murmur and your eyes drift to Natasha, and you see her starting at you, almost as if she is scared. You quickly divert your eyes and sigh.

"I think I know what to do"

You fill the others in on the plan, and whilst you just made it up, it's seemed well thought out. The others try to interrupt you, but a part of them knows there is no other way.