Stay Here? Please?

The rest of the day goes by, full of training.  "I'm going to be feeling this tomorrow" you sigh and Bruce laughs. "You get used to it Sydney. But I definitely suggest you rest"
You laugh, "you don't need to tell me twice" you high-five Thor and leave, seeing Nat leave, wearing a long black dress. You don't think much about it and fall asleep.

A bang next door wakes you, and you realise Natasha's home. Without thinking, you get out of bed and knock on her door. "Oh, I'm sorry Sydney. Did I wake you?" She let's you in still wearing the black dress. You sit on her bed next to her, "where were you? I saw you leave earlier but I didn't want to make you late". She laughs softly and avoids eye contact, "I had a date.. With Anne, from the coffee shop".

You can't help but feel a little disappointed inside. "Well, how was it?!" You ask back, trying to be happy for her.
She stands up and gets her sleepwear out. "I've been on better ones"
You laugh slightly, "what was her name again?" Natasha rolls her eyes and motions to the back of her dress. You stand up and help her unzip it, then sit back down, facing away from her. "You know her name Sydney. And this isn't anything you haven't seen before" you hesitate, but you turn around, "yeh sorry.." you giggle and look at Nat in the eyes, as to avoid her getting changed.
Nat sighs, "she was really nice, but something was missing from her..I just don't think she is right for me"
The disappointment in you fades, "and who is the right girl for you" you raise an eyebrow and
Natasha smirks.

She changed, and sits back beside you. "Someone that makes me laugh.. is romantic and makes me laugh everyday"
You look away, "well I know someone who you'd like who fits all them categories"
She smirks and grabs your hand; you rest your head on your shoulder. "I just care about you too much for it to end up the same as it did last time, Sydney" she plays with your hair.
"We've both changed a lot since then, and you know that, Natasha" you stand up too leave, but Natasha doesn't let go of your hand. "Stay here? Please?" She moves over and you lay next to her. You turn to face Natasha, and your faces are a couple inches apart. "I thought about you everyday, Romanoff" you both smile and she kisses your lips softly. "I thought about you everyday too, SinClaire" you turn back around, holding Nat's hand, and you both fall asleep