Can Only Dream

*** WANDAS POV***

"We have to figure out where she went" Bruce says, placing his hand on Natasha's shoulder, but she pushes it off.

"I'm going to start looking" Wanda says, picking up her phone. "I'll message you guys if I find anything" the others nod, cluelessly. Little did they know, you've been keeping in contact with Wanda, and telling her everything going on with Dee. You felt it was safer to only tell one person, and that was Wanda. She messages you, "we need to talk ASAP. Meet me at the cafe".

***YOUR/SYDNEY'S POV*

Your with Dee, discussing details of the plan when your phone beeps. You quickly put it away before Dee glances over. You smile awkwardly and she continues talking about the plan. A couple minutes later you finish up and leave the hotel, going towards the cafe. You see Wanda sitting down and you sit beside her. You try to say hello but she interrupts you, "A video of you was sent to us..from when you were taken"  you tilt your head in confusion and sigh.
"And I guess now they wanna start a fight?" Wanda nods. "Do you think you'll be able to change their minds?"
Wanda slouches in her chair and shakes her head."You should know that Natasha is leading whatever is gonna happen. She left her fiancé for you, Sydney" you smile slightly.

"I don't get why Dee would send a video..I thought we were close. Maybe starting a fight isn't the worst idea, especially if I still pretend to be on her side"

Wanda nods and stands up. "You have to come home, Sydney. You were gone so long and as soon as you came back you didn't even stay"

You stand up as well. "You know that I'd love nothing more, but I can't. Not yet"

"I understand, and I won't tell them I spoke to you" Wanda sighs and walks off.

You think to yourself walking home about kissing Natasha's lips once again. Or just telling her how much you love her, how much you want her to be yours. But you can't, not yet. For now, only you can dream of that day.