Every couple argues

You wake up earlier then everyone else in the morning, and take it as a perfect opportunity to  get things done. After your normal routine, you change into a summer dress with flowers on it, which isn't normal of you. You're still holding a grudge towards Dee, but you got bored and decided you could use the company.

"Morning" she says, startling you.
You smile, "good morning".
"What's up with you today?" Dee asks, the question making you raise your eyebrows.
"Nothing, why would you think that?" You laugh and Dee does too.
" I get I'm being held captive but for the time I've known you, you've only ever wore...this attire.. when you're scared"
You flop down in the chair. Dee always picked up on the little things you never even realised you did. "Well that's none of your business" you pass her food through a vent.
Dee nods and starts to eat, "so then why did you come here?"
"To feed you" you reply back, your tone harsher.
"So then how comes you woke up early?" Dee says taking another bite.
After a moments silence, dee says "I'm here if you need to talk"
You sigh "you can still drop dead" you say, flipping her off just before you pass the corner. You hear Dee laugh and a couple moments later, you bump into Tony.

"You're awake?" Tony says
"Yes clearly, why?"
"You've just.. never woken up this early... and that dress? Questionable" he laughs.
You roll your eyes, "I've fed Dee so you might as well turn back now" you storm off.

You walk back downstairs after you changed your clothes, and you're wearing jeans as usual. This time, Natasha is awake and before she notices you, you try to turn back upstairs, but she calls you over. "Morning" you both say, and kiss each other. "You changed?" Tony says, laughing. Natasha gives you a confused look, and you shake your head as if to tell her to forget about it. You go to walk out of the room, but Natasha follows you out, grabbing your hand so you stop walking away.

"Did I do something?" Natasha asks, biting the inside of her lip.
"No it's me, not you" you turn around to walk off.
"You doubt us already?" She laughs slightly.
"What?" You ask, walking closer to her.
"I can see it in your eyes, Sydney. You regret it, just say that"
"I don't regret anything, Natasha" you run your hand down her face and she grabs it, pushing it away. You flinch, not expecting her to act like that.
"Did I do something?" You ask
"Don't know, did you?" She crosses her arms.
"Really? You're acting like a child?" You scoff.
"Just thought I'd match your energy" she says.
"You're an asshole, you know that right"
"Takes one to know one"

You roll your eyes, and walk off, bumping into Wanda and Bruce, listening behind the door. You say nothing and just walk on.