True Love

You get woken up from a beam of sunshine coming from the window. You roll over, eyes half open, and see Natasha smiling at you. "Good morning belle" she says, tucking your hair behind your ear.
You sit up stretching your arms in front of you, and ask, "how did I get here? I fell asleep over there?" Pointing to the other side of the room.
"Oh I asked if the others could move you closer to me" you both laugh and you lay back down on Natasha's chest. As Nat plays with your hair, you ask, "how do you feel?"
"Good but sore" she laughs. "How do you feel?"
You glance towards Nat and reply, "good" you both smile and she kisses your head.

After talking, you have an idea. You quickly get up and run upstairs, leaving Natasha confused. You come back down with a basket. It's full of blankets, fairy lights, and a computer. "What's all this?" Natasha asks.
You giggle, "something to make this a better memory" you hand Natasha the computer and ask her to choose a bunch of films you both can watch. She raises her eyebrows, cracks her knuckles and says, "probably won't take me long" you both laugh.

Time passes by and you flop down on the bed looking around you. "Well, wow" Natasha says. You're surrounded by blankets over your head, draping down to the ground, with fairy lights behind you. You sigh happily, and Natasha says "You're such a child Sydney" you both laugh and Natasha places her arm around your neck.

***NATASHA'S POV***

All I could think about was how amazing she is.
From her hair, to her feet, she is beautiful and her personality is too. I don't like to think about the future very much, but I know that my future was already here, laughing away at an Adam Sandler movie. I'll be completely honest when I say I payed no attention to the movie, because all I could see was her. I don't think I deserve love, especially not from someone as sweet as Sydney, but everyday I feel more and more happy with her.

Sydney glanced up at me and smiled, "what?" She asks.
"Nothing" I smile back and turn to the movie, my head resting on hers.

How could I be so lucky to have her? To have true love?