Oficially Mine

A couple weeks pass, and Natasha is back to running around. However, Dee, who literally hasn't moved for ages is still here in restraints. She tried to escape once but she was extremely high on anaesthesia which didn't end well for her... you're not sure if it's because of how well you "bonded" but you feel bad for Dee. Watching her over the cameras just sulk is tiring to watch, let alone actually doing nothing all day everyday. At the same time, you realise you can't feel bad for such a monster and your laugh ended because of what Dee done to you. She deserves worse then sulking.

Later that day, Natasha walks up to you, her thumbs fiddling in her hands. "So" she clears her throat, "Sydney.." you turn to face her and you smile "what's up Nat?"
"I like you, you like me. We aren't officially together, but can I change that?" She looks away. You raise your eyebrows and chuckle, "Seriously Nat? I'm surprised you even had to ask" you wrap your arms around her neck and give her a quick peck on the lips. "So that's a yes?" She asks biting her bottom lip looking in your eyes.
You smile, the world around you blurring "yes"

Suddenly, you hear Wanda scream with Tony standing beside her, "Oh my god! Yes! I'm so happy right now!" She says running up to you.
"Congrats, guys" Tony says handing out a couple beers.
"I'm surprised it took you so long to ask!" Wanda says and you nod, agreeing. You all sit down and just talk about life for the rest of the day, but your eyes were stuck on Natasha the whole night; it seems she is having the same problem too.

You couldn't help but think about all the negative things about you and Natasha being together. Would it affect your missions together? If she got hurt, you don't know what you would do without her, but you can't run away when people depend on you. You take a deep breath in and Natasha notices. "Are you okay?" She whispers as everyone else is singing with the Karaoke machine in the background.
You snap out of your thoughts and smile "yeh I'm just tired... goodnight Nat" she kisses you and squeezes your hand.. she doesn't believe you but you weren't trying to hide your feelings anyway "goodnight" she says.

After a quick shower, you change clothes and jump into bed. You sigh and once again, the world around you blurs and everything fades.