Staying Strong

"Wait..you remember?" Dee says walking towards the glass holding her hand up.
You sigh, "since you experimented on me, or whatever, everything I've ever forgotten came back. So that means I remember you cheating on me."
You face away from Dee and you hear her hand slide down the glass. "I'm sorry, Sydney- "
You cut her off as she is speaking, "no you're not. I went home crying, I felt so betrayed." At this point, your eyes are full of tears and you face Dee, gritting her teeth.
You hear Dee sigh, and you whisper, "for all I care, you can drop dead. Believe me when I say my day wouldn't be phased" you storm off out of the room.

***WANDA'S POV***

I sigh, and think to myself how badly I feel for Sydney. How Natasha might never have the chance to tell Sydney how much she loved her. I have to do something to help settle Sydney's mind, incase Natasha never wakes up. I spend 15 minutes looking for her, only to find her laying down on the bathroom floor. I sit beside Sydney but I don't bother speaking. When I lost my brother, it was a pain I would never wish on anyone, but I had people to help me through it; Sydney doesn't.

"I can't believe she would do that" Sydney whispers.
"She loves you sweetie. When we thought you died, we never saw Natasha so self destructive" I place my hands on Sydney's back and slowly massage her shoulders. "She was going to ask you to marry her" I say, and the tension in Sydney's shoulders instantly disappear.
"I would've loved to spend my life with her" she says, you both laugh. I wipe away Sydney's tears, and fix her hair. "She will be okay" I say softly, and Sydney nods.

***SYDNEY'S/ YOUR POV***

Wanda stands up in front of you holding out her hand, you grab on and pull yourself up. "Thank you, Wanda"
"Oh you don't have to say that sweetie" she smiles and walks out of the bathroom. You splash cold water on your face, trying to reduce the redness in your eyes. You breath in deeply, and exhale. You nod to your reflection and put on a fake smile.
"I can do this" you repeat to yourself. "For Natasha"