Emotions

Your quiet for the rest of the flight but as it lands, Tony says, "Sydney, I need to speak to you. Bruce you take Natasha to medical and Thor you put Dee in holding" you don't say anything but you hear Bruce and Thor agree.

As the jet lands, Bruce effortless picks up Natasha from your arms and you don't try to struggle. Your tears continue to fall down your face and Wanda squeezes your hand as she walks past. It's just you and Tony now, and without raising your head, you look at him.

"I'm sorry, Sydney-" you interrupt Tony loudly,
"I really don't need your apology right now" you storm off the jet, and you hear Tony sigh behind you. You squeeze your fists tightly and go down to medical. You stutter, "How is she?" Bruce glances at you and let's go from her hand. "I'm sorry Sydney, but she might not wake up..."  you put your face in your hands and sit down beside her.

Bruce stands up and starts to walk away but you stop him. "I'm sorry, for shouting at you earlier"
"Oh that's okay, I don't blame you" he rubs the back of his neck and turns to you.
"You should be here for her incase she wakes up. I know how much she loves you and well how much you love her" you stroke her head and look down at her lifeless body. The love of your life is laying down in front of you and you can't help her. You can't hear her voice anymore. You can't hear her laugh, or see her smile that lights up her face.

Bruce walks back towards Nat and sits down. He tries to talk to you but you walk out of the room. You walk into the bathroom and turn on the shower. You glance into a mirror and your eyes are all red and puffy. With all your clothes on you walk into the shower and just cry. You let out all your sadness and anger. You face the drain and you see her blood wash away from your hands.

An hour passes and you've changed your clothes, but instead of going to see Natasha, you go to Dee's holding cell with anger in your eyes. You can't think straight so you go to see Dee to see what she has to say. Your hair is still wet and it's dripping down your back. You sit in a chair facing her opposite the glass. You both sit in silence for a couple minutes when Dee says, "I was your girlfriend"
"I know" you say back, looking away.