The Great Fight P3- The End

"We won" you said laughing, only to turn around to see Natasha lying, lifelessly on the floor. "Nat?" You scream. "Nat please don't do this! Don't leave me!"
"You can't die! I love you so much!" Tears stream down your face, and the lump in your throat is growing bigger by the second. You're crying so much you're physically making no noise anymore. The tears blurred your vision, and they're landing on Natasha's bruised face. Her blood is seeping into your clothes, and you feel the life drain from her. "Stay here" you whisper, "please" Tony picks you up and brings you over to the pavement. You haven't stopped crying yet, and seeing Steve shed a few tears whilst picking up Natasha only makes it worse.

You never really think about the things around you, until you don't even realise their gone.

Years pass, and you visit her gravestone. Her name is still too bitter to say out loud, and you know how happy you could've been together; she was taken too soon and nothing would bring her back. You read the book you always read during Nat's recoveries, and the same she read during yours.

"It was our story, our life. It was us against the world and now I'm left to end this story without you" the last page said, the words stinging more than ever.

You pack away the book, keeping it tidy, running your hand down Natasha's grave. To yourself, you say, "you may be gone now, but it will always be me and you against the world, because I don't know if I can win without you here".

You plant a bouquet of roses on her grave.

"A rose for every year" you hesitate, "we have known each other"

"Goodbye, my love"