(Alternative Ending) Happily Ever After

You both stand up, thankful that the situation didn't end up worse. You kiss, softly and the boys take care of Dee.

"You meant what you said?"
"I'd never regret it. I love you and want to spend the rest of my life with you"
You grin, happier than you've ever been "I love you too". You kiss once more and go home.
You think to yourself, "home. This day has gone better than I thought, and I'm so glad things resolved themselves"

***Years later***

"Do you, Sydney SinClaire, take Natasha Romanoff to be your lawfully wedded wife?" Wanda says.
You look up and down Natasha, her dress hugging every curve on her body. Damn she looks good.
"I do" you say, grinning.
"Do you, Natasha Romanoff, take Sydney SinClair to be your lawfully wedded wife?"
"I do" she bites her lip softly, grinning even more than you were.
"Well" Wanda says laughing, "you may kiss the bride"
"You don't know how long I've been waiting for this moment" Natasha says before kissing you.
"Just shutup and kiss me Romanoff"
You kiss and she sweeps you off your feet.

Happiness. Something you never thought you'd experience. 

"That's our story guys!" You say to your audience, cheering. "Romanoff and I"