Chapter 47

The scene starts with Avni who is in the middle of slumber, dreaming about Kabir While, Pooja couldn't sleep well turning left and right. She sits up and holds her head frustrated. "Kabir's thoughts are disturbing me. Why I couldn't stop thinking about their intimate moments. Am I really affected by Kabir's closeness towards Avni. Shit! Why this is happening to me. Like Kabir said am I getting jealous". She closed her mouth in shock and mumbles "No Pooja you can't think like that. Stay away from Kabir. That's will be good for all". She then lay down and closed her eyes tightly.

Next morning, Preparations are made for Haldi function

Next morning, Preparations are made for Haldi function. A screen is placed between the bride and groom. Pooja and Avni are with bride and Kabir is sitting in the opposite side. The function has started. Ladies are dancing and having fun over there. Kabir is secretly sighting Pooja through the screen. He thinks "Oh god! She is slaying in all looks. How did I forget to admire this beauty. I have wasted all my times fighting and challenging her. Pooja Sharma!!". On the other side, Pooja felt someone has called her and looks left and right. Then her eyes fixed at Kabir who is staring at her without blinking even. She is suprised to see Kabir's attention towards her. She couldn't face his glare more than a minute and looks down while Kabir chuckles seeing her. Avni who is dancing drags Pooja and makes her dance with her. Avni says "Thank you Pooja for bringing me here. I just love all the functions happening here and I am really enjoying to the core. You have no idea how much I am loving all these".

In the meantime,Sia notices Kabir's eyes fixed at girl's side and grabs his ears

In the meantime,Sia notices Kabir's eyes fixed at girl's side and grabs his ears. "Hey flirty boy! I caught you"in a playful tone. Kabir says "Aunty you misunderstood me. Nothing like that" with a sheepish smile. She giggles "Enough of lying. Ok tell me whom are you starring at. Avni right? I have seen your mind-blowing chemistry yesterday". Kabir smiles "Nothing like that. Avni is just my friend". She says instantly "Then it should be Pooja". Kabir eyes widened in disbelief "Aunty please leave me" Sia laughs "I caught you. So your eyes were on Pooja the whole time". Kabir's face flushed in embarrassment and leaves the place denying. Sia looks at Kabir and thinks "Something is fishy".

 Sia looks at Kabir and thinks "Something is fishy"