Chapter 16

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Hey Readers, I am delighted with your feedbacks and support.Last Chapter I have introduced Avni and Tara. Few have requested it to Jabir only. I can understand that. But my idea is to highlight strong bond between three cousins and to which extend they stick together. Emphasis is not about Avni or Jabir. The plot revolves around Deep's murder and the matters associated with it. No hard feelings. Happy reading

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Tara makes a dashing entry. She hugs Pooja and says "I missed you". Pooja completes the sentence "me too to the core buddy" while Avni joins the hug too. Manav is standing speechless seeing the overflowing sister's love drama and thinks "No one considers my presence. Too bad". Manav says "If your sisters are done with your emotional drama shall we leave".

Tara gave a deadly glare while Manav gulps in fear

Tara gave a deadly glare while Manav gulps in fear. He says "I mean how long are we gonna stay in the airport lets go home. Radhika aunty is desperately waiting for you both". Avni says "Stop scaring our jiju" while Manav gave a sheepish smile.Pooja blushes to hear that and says "Let's go". Avni says she has to make a call and will meet you all at parking. Kabir and Romi are escorting the Guest heading out. Media ppl starts running towards them as soon they got glimpses of the guest. Avni who was busy with her phone didn't notice the crowd and in nick of time got surrounded by them. She tries to get away but the ppl pushing her one way or the other. She tries her best to get away but someone pushed her and as a result, she landed on Kabir's arms. She is holding him tightly in the fear of falling down. Kabir is taken aback by the sudden action and breaks the hug. He asks "Are you okay?" while Avni is lost in his captivating eyes.

 He asks "Are you okay?" while Avni is lost in his captivating eyes

She was smitten with Kabir at the very first sight itself. Before even she asks his name he leaves While Avni is watching him without blinking her eyes.At parking lot, all three ate waiting impatiently for Avni. Tara says "what is she doing inside yaar?". Pooja says "I will go and bring her back until then you wait inside the car". Pooja couldn't enter due to media gathering. Kabir gets an important call so he asks Romi to take over and he moves away from the crowd. Pooja somehow managed to get in. She is searching for Avni and the other hand Kabir is talking over phone. Both didn't see each other and bumped into each other. As a result Kabir's phone fell down.His anger reached peak as the important call got disconnected and at the same time his mobile is also damaged. He looks up to see Pooja there. Both didn't expect their meeting and looks at each other shocked.