Chapter 42

The scene commences with the conversation between Pooja and Tara.She explained "Kabir is innocent he has done nothing. I have worn his clothes by myself in an inebriated state.Even he slept in the guest room" Tara is relieved to know nothing happened between them. Right then Dhruv calls Pooja and to their bad luck he asked about the documents. Pooja replies "It is safe inside my locker. No need to worry about that". She hung up the call and looks at the locker. Her instinct is urging her to check once. She opened the locker to her astonishment, the document is missing. Pooja checks the locker relentlessly and held her hand on her head staggered. Tara comes to know the document is missing and asks "How is it possible? Only you have the access to the locker and moreover it has 3 stage high level security. How can it go missing".

Both Pooja and Tara are breaking their heads suddenly something strikes Pooja's mind

Both Pooja and Tara are breaking their heads suddenly something strikes Pooja's mind. She says what if Goa trip is a plot to steal the documents. Since we have cancelled Kabir might have spiked our drinks and utilized the chance to excute his plan".Out of the blue, Tara gets the glimpses of yesterday's incident. She remembered a person in Pooja's room but she couldn't recollect his face. Tara instantly shares the same to Pooja. Pooja clenched her fist in irritation and says "Its 100% sure Kabir is the one who stole our documents. How dare he? He entered our house first faking his memory drama but now he stole our 100 crores worth documents. I am not gonna sit simply he is gonna pay for playing with us. Pooja took the pistol and walks towards his room fiercely. She saw his empty room and stomped her foot cursing "Where the hell are you Kabir? "

 She saw his empty room and stomped her foot cursing "Where the hell are you Kabir? "

On the other hand, Kabir mets Romi and Deep secretly in a restaurant. He gave back the bug devices fixed at Pooja's places. He says "Since our mission is over there is no need for these things and I am gonna end my memory drama asap. Its getting complicated (He is scared that he may fall in love with Pooja so he want to get out of the mess). Deep says "I agree with you. We have got whopping sum of money for the betrayal game. But the wound is still rupturing inside me.

Manav and Pooja are still together

Manav and Pooja are still together. I want them to be separated. Pooja should reject Manav the same way she rejected me". Kabir felt a sense of discomfort while discussing over Pooja matters. Romi asks "what are you trying to say Deep?". Deep says "Simple Kabir will create a gap between their relationship. A love triangle game between Kabir, Pooja and Manav". Kabir denies abruptly "I can't do that. I am sorry! don't force me to do this. I took my avenge on Pooja Sharma already . All our scores were settled and I don't want to deal with her anymore". He leaves the place perplexed.The whole conversation was seen by Tina, who is hell shocked to know Deep is alive and moreover about their conspiracy. She says "I thought I am a mastermind in sketching plots but these three are fantabulous. Intriguing! I will deal with them later"

Pooja is driving to woods tracking Kabir's location

Pooja is driving to woods tracking Kabir's location.She screams in frantic "He fooled me! I am not gonna leave him alive today. I have never seen a cunning and malignant person like him. He can go any extend for his revenge. Today I am gonna prove how magnificent I am Kabir" She saw Kabir's car parked in the middle of the woods and pulled over her car. She gets down with the loaded pistol and shouts "Kabir! Where are you come out". She searches for him like a lunatic. Suddenly someone held hand on her shoulder. She turned back with bloodshot eyes but to his astonishment its not kabir. 

She saw 4 rowdies who is looking at her with lustful eyes

She saw 4 rowdies who is looking at her with lustful eyes. She gets frightened seeing them. One person asked "What are you doing alone in this jungle baby? Can we give conpany to you?" He is about to touch her but Pooja showed her pistol and warns him to get back. The gang laughs seeing the pistol. Pooja without waiting for a moment fired the gun. Kabir who is sitting alone near the lake heard the bullet sound and puzzled what's happening around. He immediately rushes towards the jungle. The person says "Wow you know how to use gun. Not bad at all". He walks towards her with a filthy smile while Pooja warns him to stay back else she will shoot him. The person grabbed the pistol from her forcefully and threw it away which leaves Pooja startled. She didn't leave her courage and fights with them.

She tried her best but she couldn't manage all four at the same time

She tried her best but she couldn't manage all four at the same time. She gets hurt in between the fights. She tries to save herself and starts running from there. Pooja lost all her strength and hides behind a tree. She is breathing heavily and praying to God to save her from there perverts...