Chapter 48

The scene continues from Tara-Pooja phone conversation. Tara tries to make her understand. She explains "Pooja don't you get it? A girl will have such feelings only towards the person she love. So I am damm sure Ragini got smitten by Laksh". Pooja asks "Ridiculous! No that's not possible she has already committed to her boyfriend. How come she can fall in love again". Tara laughs hearing her words "He dumbo. If Ragini had gone through this unique magical feeling earlier then she won't fallen for an another guy. She doesn't love Nikil and may be a commitment exists between them. As long as I know true love will happen only once in life. Its not necessarily need to be the first love.So Ragini has found her true love and that's Laksh". Pooja is stunned to hear her words. She couldn't believe that she has fallen in love with Kabir. After speaking with Tara she got a clarity buy she is lil bit sceptical whether Kabir feels the same way like her. Pooja seems pensive about it.

Next day, the sunrays falls on Kabir's face

Next day, the sunrays falls on Kabir's face. He complains in trance state "Go away! Don't disturb my sleep". Suddenly someone closes the curtain. Kabir's lips curved into a wider smile and turns the other side. Avni smiles admiring his cuteness and walks towards him. She sits beside Kabir and caresses his hairs gently. She says "I don't know why I love you this much. What magic you did on me Kabir".Kabir who is dreaming about Pooja assumes Avni as Pooja and replies in a slumber state"Thats secret!". Avnu smiles and kisses his forehead lovingly. She then whispers "I love you so much Kabir"......

 She then whispers "I love you so much Kabir"

Kabir replies "Love you too". Two eyes are watching the whole scene in tears. Its none other than Pooja. She heard their confession and misunderstood Kabir loves Avni. She couldn't control her emotions anymore and leaves the place frantically. Kabir continues blabbering "You have no idea how much I am crazy about you. You are my life, everything". Avni is on cloud nine hearing those Sweet confession. But her happiness didn't last for long Kabir says "I love you Pooja Sharma". Which stuns Avni. She closed her mouth in disbelief that Kabir loves Pooja and not her.