Chapter 38

The scene continues from the dining table conversation. Kabir is in jitters he thinks "Oh shit! What will I do now. If I show my left hand I will be exposed. I can't let that happen. I have to stop her seeing mr left hand at any cost".He cleared his thoughts and says "Sorry Tara. I am wearing holy thread on my left hand so please wear it on my right. I am quite spiritual and value these matters seriously". Pooja shared dagger looks on hearing his stories while Avni gets touched and asks Tara to tie it on the right hand. The helpless Tara tied the band on his right hand with a grumpy face. Once everyone left Kabir checks no one is around.He then lifts the glass tumbler carefully and smirks seeing Pooja's fingerprints. He says"One glass of water made my task easier" in a scornful tone.

Kabir then takes the glass to his room furtively and places it on the table undisturbed

Kabir then takes the glass to his room furtively and places it on the table undisturbed. He takes his smartphone and takes a picture of the fingerprints. He then fed the picture into a scanner app. It scanned the photograph and creates an appropriate fingerprint impression. He forwarded that fingerprint impression to Deep. He says work is done from my end. On the other side, Deep feeds the impression into the fake fingerprint application.He clicks "Create Fingerprint". Within a few minutes, the device scans Pooja's fingerprints and creates its replica on the gelatin mold. Deep says "Fingerprint is ready". with a devilish smile.On the other hand, Tara and Pooja are discussing about Kabir. Tara says "He escaped nicely from the dining table. If Avni didn't interrupt we would have clarified our doubt. But everything went futile". Pooja says "I don't feel like his excuses are genuine even. So what if the holy thread is on the left hand. I feel like Kabir is deliberately hiding his hand from us. We have to find it asap".

Deep has called Kabir and informed everything is set and ready to steal the documents

Deep has called Kabir and informed everything is set and ready to steal the documents. Kabir says "Sounds Great buddy now it's my turn. I will let you the details soon". Kabir goes to Avni's room with a determined face. Avni saw Kabir and enquires about his presence. He instantly showed tickets with a brighter beam. He shouts in exhilaration "Suprise! We are going Goa 2mrw". Avni couldn't believe that Kabir has planned a trip. She misunderstood that Kabir has arranged this especially for the two of them. She couldn't control her happiness anymore and hugs him screaming "I am so excited. Thank you, Kabir". Whereas he shrugs his eyebrows confused.