Chapter 53

Pooja is driving to a deserted place at a high speed. She couldn't tolerate the betrayal of Kabir and cries miserably. She detest herself for fallen for Kabir even after knowing about his despicable character. Pooja tries to stop thinking about Kabir but his face keeps on flashing in her mind. She couldn't control her mind even. Suddenly she hallucinates about Kabir standing in front of the path and jerks away. She gasped in shock and applied sudden brake to avoid hitting him. She gets down from the car and sees no one around her. Pooja wants to stop thinking about him but she is helpless. She has been haunted by his memories that intensifies her agony more and more.

 She has been haunted by his memories that intensifies her agony more and more

She don't know what to do and walks towards the cliff furiously.On the other side, Kabir, Manav and Tara are looking for Pooja. Kabir is desperately looking for her to explain his true feelings. He don't want to loose her for this stupid revenge game between them. He wanted to seek forgiveness for his deeds and convince her. Tara and Manav are searching for Pooja together. Tara has been constantly trying to reach her via mobile but she is facing network problem. She is worried about Pooja and prays that she should be safe and should not take any stupid decisions in anger. Tara urges Manav to drive fast as she is feeling apprehensive about something. Pooja is fighting with her emotional outbursts. She screams out loud letting her frustrations go away. She couldn't handle the situation and sits on the ground sobbing badly. After some minutes of relentless crying she wipes her tears and gets up with a pale face. She walks towards the edge of the cliff like a lifeless person. Kabir felt restlessness all of a sudden and thinks Pooja is in danger. He gets worried and drives on the double like a crazy person. He says that he won't let anything happen to her and drives fast.

 He says that he won't let anything happen to her and drives fast

Pooja is about to jump but something scintillates on her face. She notices the ring on her finger and caressed it with mixed emotions.She is taken aback with miscellaneous thoughts and emotions. Her heart starts palpitating high and carried away with the emotional bond attached with that ring.Flash back.... The night when Pooja and Kabir confessed their feelings and accepted each other. Pooja is finding peace in Kabir's arms and hugs him tightly. Both are lost in each other love. After sometime Pooja breaks the hug and moves away blushing. Kabir catches her hand and pulls her towards him. He wraps his arms around her waist and leans towards her. Pooja is getting goosebumps with his touch and blushes hardly. He lifts her chin to make her look in his eyes. Pooja saw the overflowing love for her and smiles widely.

He says "Tonight is special because you have accepted my love and I wanted it to become more special by making you mine"

He says "Tonight is special because you have accepted my love and I wanted it to become more special by making you mine". Pooja gave a clueless look while he removes a ring from his finger and show it to her. He says that this ring is very special and the priceless assest bcz it belongs to his mumma. His eyes turned moistened talking about her bcz he misses her very badly. Pooja comes to know that he lost his mother during a terrible accident and consoles him.

Tears fell from her eyes unknowing seeing Kabir in pain

Tears fell from her eyes unknowing seeing Kabir in pain. Kabir notices her and apologises to her making her cry. He wipes her tears and says that he is fine now. He holds her hands and asks "Will you be with me forever?". Pooja nods with a bright grin and says "I will always love you and stay with you despite all odds. No matter what I belong to you.I am yours.Only yours". Kabir is left delightful and kisses her forehead. He then makes her wear the ring and says "Now you have become legally mine dear. No one can separate you from me". Pooja blushes and embraces him in excitement.

Flashback ends

Flashback ends....

Pooja is puzzled about Kabir's feelings now. Her heart forces her to think that his feelings are genuine and he loves her truly. On the other side she don't want to accept it. Pooja is tangled with pool of confusion and left clueless. She has been fighting with her conscience and finally she understood that Kabir didn't lie her that night. She caressed the ring with overwhelming love and kissed it. Someone is eyeing Pooja from far with a smirk. The person thinks that it's the perfect moment to execute the plan and laughs widely. The person walks towards Pooja furtively with a determined face. Pooja felt someone's presence around her and turns back. She opened her mouth in disbelief seeing the person standing in front of her. Pooja whispers "Ananya" (Pooja's cousin) in shock and questions about her presence. Ananya smirks and points the pistol in front of Pooja which leaves her stunned.....