Chapter 21

The screen zooms into Manav's room where he is sleeping soundly. Its 2 Am already and suddenly a msg pops up. He got disturbed by the msg tone but he ignores it and continues sleeping. A couple of minutes later, he gets a call from the private number. Manav gets pissed off and attends the call in half-sleep mode. His eyes widened in astonishment after hearing the news. The caller asks him to check the msg and immediately cuts the call before even Manav could say something. He is profusely sweating in fear and opens the msg. He saw the video and left dumbstruck. He doesn't know want what to do and calls Pooja hurriedly. On the other side, Pooja and Tara are also watching the same video in perturbation. They are devastated to know that their secret is out. Pooja was left frantic and started trembling in fear. In the spur of the moment, Manav called her. She flinches as soon as she heard the ringtone. Tara attends the call and comes to know Manav also received the same video.

Tara says "We will be there in 10 minutes" and hangs up the call

Tara says "We will be there in 10 minutes" and hangs up the call.A few minutes later, Pooja and Tara reached Manav's place. Manav is shivering in fear while Pooja asks him to relax. Tara is about to say something but Pooja stops her. She asks "Where is Tina. Is she here? " Manav says "Nope she is not at home. She has night duty today". Pooja exhales "Thank God she is not at home". Manav asks "What the hell is happening here. How can someone record our conversation at a highly secured place? (It is the conversation between Pooja, Tara, and Manav at Paradise resort where they were discussing Manav spiking Deep's drinks) Manav holds his head in frustration shouting everything is over. My life is ruined. Someone has a solid proof against me. What if he forwarded it to the police. Tara says "Keep your emotional breakdown apart. He won't approach police because if he wanted he would have done it already. He is expecting something from us. That's why he has sent this video to us". Pooja agrees with Tara's words and says "Tara is right. He has some other motive other than sending us to jail.

First, we have to keep this matter confidential

First, we have to keep this matter confidential. Most importantly Avni, Tina, and Kabir should not even know about the scratch of this video. The next day, Tina comes back home and surprised to see Manav, Pooja, and Tara sleeping on the couch. She wakes them up with a double strong coffee. Pooja thanks her and asks "when did you come back? " Tina says "Just few minutes back" She notices their scared faces and teases " What happened to you all. It seems like someone blackmailed you all three". All three looked at each other surprisingly. Tara asks "What do you mean?" with a ferocious look. Tina says "Relax guys I was just kidding, " Manav says "Plz Tina we are in no mood for all this". Tina apologizes and leaves from there. Tara seems suspicious of her behavior and says we have to go to that resort now and find out who sent this video to us. Once they left Tina calls Kabir and informs the same. She says "I am damm sure Pooja is going through some trouble else why did she sleep at Manav's place". Kabir is stunned to know Pooja slept at Manav's place.