Chapter 11

Manav rushes to the hospital after hearing the dreadful news. His eyes are desperately looking for Pooja. He wants to be her strength in this terrible situation. His eyes finally spot her love sitting like a lifeless person. He is devastated to see her emotionless state and takes her in his embrace. Manav consoled her "Pooja I am here. I will be with you. Don't lose your hope. Nothing will happen to your parents. Everything will be fine soon. Be strong." Pooja breaks down and sobs relentlessly in his embrace. He consoles her. He then kissed her head saying "I love you Pooja. I won't let you break down". Two eyes are watching this scene with mixed emotions.

Kabir felt an unknown feeling in his heart after seeing Pooja in Manav's embrace

Kabir felt an unknown feeling in his heart after seeing Pooja in Manav's embrace. His mind then alerted "Kabir what are you doing?". He brushed his thoughts and about to leave while the doctor comes out of ICU. To his surprise it is Tina. She is working as a doctor in the same hospital. Pooja immediately parted herself and asks about her parent's health. Tina informs her that they are safe now. By God's grace, they have left out with mild injuries nothing to be serious. They are safe now you can meet them in an hour".Pooja is extremely happy to know that her parents are safe and hugs Manav in joy. Kabir who is watching them clenched his fist without his knowledge. On the other side, Tina feels sad seeing them together.The screen shifts to a Paradise Resort where Romi visits his friend there.He gave him a pendrive and says you have to help me in tracking someone.

He gave him a pendrive and says you have to help me in tracking someone

Kabir is hiding something from me but I don't want to confront him now. I couldn't understand his interest in finding that mailer". While they are conversing a phone call interrupts them. Romi is suprised to see Kabir's call. He says "Why Kabir is calling me at this time. Is anything serious?" with mixture of thoughts he attends the call. Kabir in a serious tone "Romi I need you right now. Someone tried to kill Sharma's. I need you to take up the investigation and go to Pooja's house asap". Romi cuts the call in confused face. His friend enquires about the matter. Romi says Kabir asked me to find out about sharma's accident. Nowadays I feel like Kabir is showing too much interest on Sharma family.

Apart from the murder case first he asked me to find the mailer and now this accident case that too during my off

Apart from the murder case first he asked me to find the mailer and now this accident case that too during my off. I don't understand Kabir some times.Why he is behind that Sharma's family". His friends chuckles "We have been together for 8 years but still you didn't  know about Kabir. He has some hidden motive". He says "I got it. Here is your sceret mailer and reveales her name. Romi is hell shocked to know the person and looks at him. His friend asks him to embrace his heart bcz he is gonna reveal one more shocking news. Romi rolled his eyes "One more". His friend asked him in an exciting tone"Do you want to know who released the pics to media?" Romi nods negatively. His friend says "The one who called you few minutes back" Romi closed his mouth astonished. You mean "Kabir". He says "Yes buddy Kabir is the one who leaked the pics. Like I told he is playing his own game secretly. Interesting lets wait and watch. I hope  Kabir will soon find the killer as well. That's what I am waiting for"......Screen shifts to hospital.... Manav is with Pooja throughout the day. He brings her juice but she denies saying she doesn't want anything. Manav is not ready to leave her. He says if you are going to say like this then I have to admit you to the same hospital. Pooja scowls at Manav commenting "Bad Joke".

Manav complains to God "What I will do with this obstinate girlfriend of mine

Manav complains to God "What I will do with this obstinate girlfriend of mine. She is not listening to me and not even smiling at my jokes. I feel like I should look for a new girlfriend". Pooja frowns and starts beating him "What did you say you want a new girlfriend?" Someone is burning in rage seeing Pooja safe and sound and hits the wall in frustration. She says " Pooja you have made a blunder mistake by spoiling my plan. I perfectly planned your accident but you escaped smartly. Because of your stupidity, your parents are suffering now. It's all because of you Pooja!" She couldn't control her emotions anymore and leaves the place frantically. Manav holds Pooja's hands "Finally my spunky Pooja is back". Pooja says "Don't ever think of playing such pranks. I don't like it "Pooja leans on his shoulder. Manav says "Come on Pooja! It's just a joke baby. Nobody will come in between us".On the other side, Kabir enters the hospital talking with someone on phone.