Chapter 32

The most awaited day has finally arrived. At party, Kabir's friends started to come one by one. Romi make his entry followed by Nusrat. Manav signals the ladies reg Romi's presence. Nusrat walks towards Kabir who is busy in starring someone. She cleared her throat to get his attention. Kabir flinches and surprised to see Nusrat. She teases him "Someone is looking super dashing and debonair. Looking extra special today. Are you planning to impress someone by the way?". She asks staring at the three gorgeous ladies of Sharma family. Kabir frowns hearing her mocks and says "I am not desperate to get ladies attention". Nusrat chuckles and pulls his ears playfully. "Lying in front of my life. Dumbo! Its clearly visible on your face". Kabir pouts hearing her comment while Nusrat is inquisitive to know who might be Kabir's choice.

She asks "Tell me who is that special one among the three"

She asks "Tell me who is that special one among the three". Kabir grimaces "Nusrat you are going too much. Stop pulling my legs and have some drinks". Avni is fuming in jealous seeing Nusrat and Kabir's closeness.Tara nudges Pooja to look at Avni. Pooja saw Avni's anxiety and understood the reason behind it. She alerts her "Avni your focus should be on Romi nothing else" in a firm tone. Manav is following Romi furtive wherever he goes whereas Tara eyes's fixed at the door. She makes sure no other guests enter the house.

Pooja is waiting for the signal from PIR sensors

Pooja is waiting for the signal from PIR sensors. Avni is keeping an eye on the money bag. She saw Nusrat and Kabir dancing together and couldn't tolerate it. She deviates from the plan and runs towards Kabir. She excuses them and invites Kabir for a dance. Nusrat is taken aback by Avni's encounter and thinks "Is she the one?". Romi informs Deep that everything is going according to our plan. I have diverted Manav and Avni is with Kabir. No one is inside the house you can make your entry. Deep says "Action time" and enters the house with a mask. Pooja is stunned to see Avni on the dance floor and gets irked.