Chapter 5

Pooja has no idea of what they are talking about and wonders how the poison bottle ended up in her clutch.
Kabir loves Pooja's startled face and smirks recalling the incident. When Kabir and Pooja were travelling together from the woods during one of the speed breakers she dropped her clutch by mistake. Kabir stopped the car and helps her in picking up the stuff. While picking up both dashed their heads against eo. Kabir asks her to stay quiet.Pooja gets irked and turned her face away. He picks up the drug bottle and thinks what medicine is this.He reads the formula but could not figure it out. He then kept it back in her clutch and gave it to Pooja. Back to present, Kabir walks towards Pooja and says "You are under arrest Ms. Pooja Sharma".

Pooja scowls at him "Don't celebrate your victory Kabir

Pooja scowls at him "Don't celebrate your victory Kabir. You just got the similar kind of drug from my clutch but that doesn't mean I am the murderer. I challenge you ACP Kabir! My dad will save me even before filing a FIR against me.You wanna see" She challenged him with a smirk. Kabir frowned at her "I accept the challenge". Kabir arrests Pooja and takes her to the station. He taunts her "You challenged me right. Open your eyes now I am gonna write FIR copy by myself". He is about to write a lawyer makes an entry with some papers. Pooja grins seeing him and says "Here is my lawyer". His face is revealed to be Dhruv.

He complains kabir for arresting his client without proof or proper evidence

He complains kabir for arresting his client without proof or proper evidence. Dhruv says "Moreover you took my client forcefully to a police station without a lady cop. You intruded my clients palce at late night. Evenafter knowing she is alone you didn't call Lady cops. You handled the whole thing by yourself. I can charge you for that". Kabir's face flushed hearing his accusation and he is ready to blow at any moment while Pooja is nicely enjoying his expressions. Kabir speaks "I have a valid evidence against Pooja sharma. Look at the autopsy report of Deep. It is the same drug used to kill him.