Chapter 51

The scene starts from where Romi had held Tina at gun point. Manav is staggered to see Romi's action and mutters "It's the right time to turn in" and comes out. Romi is about to shoot Tina while Manav's voice grabbed his attention "Long time no see my friend". All three are stunned to see Manav there. He claps and exalts them for their mind blowing sketch. Manav walks towards Deep and salutes him. "I should admit your intelligence. What a mind-blowing play. Trying to frame me for your murder. Warrey wow! I have never imagined you will stoop this much low". Deep growls "Finally you found my truth. Not bad Manav. I didn't expect you will reach out to me very soon". Manav in a grumpy tone "Why did you play with our lives Deep. What you gained in troubling us? I agree I spiked your drink on your engagement. But my intention was not to kill you I just wanted to save my love. My Pooja! We were supposed to start our new life but you sabotaged our happiness with your murderer drama. I felt guilty that I am the reason for your death but now I feel regret for that. You are a sadist. Your happiness is more important than anything else. I am so happy that Pooja has chosen me over you else her life will be ruined".

Deep gritted her teeth with boiling eyes

Deep gritted her teeth with boiling eyes. He shouts "Enough! I am not interested in hearing your stories.The one who had tried to kill me for his love is calling me a selfish. Awesome! You did all this for your so called love right. I have a surprise for you. Lemme show you something interesting". He took his phone out and showed the picture of Kabir and Pooja's romantic moments.(Deep has hired a spy to monitor Jabir at Goa) Manav stood dumbstruck seeing them together and shouts "No this is not true. You are trying to instigate me against Pooja. I have full trust on Pooja she won't betray me. It's all bcz of Kabir. I am not gonna leave him". Tara who is secretly watching everything is equally shocked to know that Pooja loves Kabir. She couldn't believe that Pooja has fallen in love with her archenemy and wishes it shouldn't be true. Back to Deep-Manav conversation. Deep laughs seeing Manav's state.

He patts his shoulder "I feel pity for you Manav

He patts his shoulder "I feel pity for you Manav. Pooja has left you for Kabir. She has ditched you just like she did to me". He sneers at him and laughs hysterically.Manav is clenching his fist tightly. He couldn't control his rage and attacks Deep. Romi comes in between and pushed Manav away. He points the gun towards Manav which panics Tina. She shouts "Stay away from Manav else I will tell all truth to Pooja". Romi sniggers "Really. What will you say that Deep is alive. Go ahead. We have accomplished our mission already". Tina sneers " Nope, I will tell the truth about Kabir. That ACP Kabir Mittal is the third player of this game. He faked his memory loss to enter their house and helped you in all the conspiracies. Even he stood low to play with Pooja's feelings. He is faking his love for the revenge". Manav is astonished to know the biggest truth about Kabir and looks at them in disbelief.

Tara closed her mouth in shock that Kabir has been betraying them all this time

Tara closed her mouth in shock that Kabir has been betraying them all this time. She wanted to alert Pooja and Avni immediately and calls them. To her badluck, Avni and Pooja didn't pick up the call. She gets pissed off and stamps her foot on ground.
Back to Woods, Romi and Tina are arguing over things, on the spur of the moment, Manav takes his pistol out and held Deep at his gunpoint. He asked Romi to drop the gun else he won't take a minute to shoot his best friend. Deep signals him to keep the gun down. While Manav is threatening, someone hits him from backside. As a result he fell down and Deep smartly took the pistol in a jiffy. Tara is shocked to see the person  there and whispers "Kabir". Her eyes are burning in rage knowing his filthy deeds.

In the meantime,Tina took advantage of the situation and runs away with money

In the meantime,Tina took advantage of the situation and runs away with money. Deep commands Romi to chase Tina and asks him to come back with money. Tara thinks this is the perfect opportunity and enters the scene. Deep and Kabir who didn't expect Tara there ended up in astonishment. Avni notices multiple missed calls from Tara and gets puzzled. She tries to call her back but couldn't connect with her. Avni finds something suspicious and informs Pooja. Both the ladies started towards Woods tracing Tara's location.Kabir is standing speechless and lots of things are running in his mind. He is scared bcz Manav and Tara knew his truth and the very next thought comes in his mind is Pooja.He couldn't imagine how Pooja will react when she knows the truth. Will she love him the way she do? He is scared to hell thinking about her hatred.

His thoughts are disturbed by Manav's blow on his face

His thoughts are disturbed by Manav's blow on his face. Kabir falls down while Deep hits Manav. Both started fighting while Kabir tries to stop them but went futile. Tara who couldn't bear Kabir's betrayal took the pistol and aims to shoot him. Kabir asks Tara to stay calm and listen to him once but she is not ready to pay heed to him. Tara shouts "You have betrayed us and played with Pooja's feelings. I am not gonna leave you. You deserve this punishment Kabir". Tara didn't wait for a moment and shoots Kabir aggressively......