Chapter 49

Pooja throws herself on the bed crying out hard. She mumbles "Why I am not able to tolerate anyone with Kabir. Why I feel like it pireces my heart. How I am gonna get rid off this possessiveness. I don't want to fall for him but it happened without my knowledge. I have messed up everything". Suddenly Avni and Kabir's hug flashed in her mind. She gets up wiping her tears. "No I have to forget Kabir bcz Avni and Kabir loves each other. I can't betray Avni".

The scene shifts to Deep's residence, where he gets a call from Tina

The scene shifts to Deep's residence, where he gets a call from Tina. Deep sniffs saying "Uninvited trouble". Romi asks him  to put it on speaker. Tina speaks "Deep I think you have forgotten me. I just called to remind about my share. I need my 10 crores asap".(Manav came home exasperated. He throws the flower vase in anger. Tina is startled to witness his furious and enquires about it. Manav lies that he is in need of 10 crores but no one is ready to help him. Tina says "You can ask Pooja right. 10 crores is not a big amount for her". Manav continues lying  "Pooja had denied my request. She is not ready to listen to me even. Nowadays she makes me feel like I am not an important person in her life".

Tina is enjoying inside hearing those words

Tina is enjoying inside hearing those words. She thinks "Pooja has done a fantabulous thing by rejecting Manav. I will use this opportunity to win him back. First I have to call Deep and demand for my share FLASHBACK ENDS).Deep is shocked to hear her demand and says "What do you think of yourself Tina. Your share 10 crores! This is not funny. we have planned and executed the plan from top to bottom. why should we give you?". Tara laughs "Arey Deep! Don't forgot that your life is in my hands. Just imagine what will happen if I send the video to police department. You, Kabir and Romi will be ended up in jail. I am the only one who knows your dark secrets" in a contemptuous tone. Deep gritted his teeth in irritation and says "Ok fine ! you will get your 10 crores in two days. But after that we won't cross each other paths Deal?". Tara says with a bright grin "Pretty cool". The whole phone conversation has been tapped by Tara.

 The whole phone conversation has been tapped by Tara

She says "Our plan has worked. Deep's location is found. He is hiding in Green Woods". Manav says "Awesome! Finally we have found his hideout. Now Deep can't escape.He will be punished for playing with us".  Back to Goa....At night, A party has been organized. Kabir is looking for Pooja. Right then Avni comes alone. Kabir enquires about Pooja while she replies that Pooja is not interested. Kabir gets a lil disappointed but suddenly something cooks up in his mind. He leaves with a  bright grin. Pooja is sitting alone near the pool side while Kabir comes there with a drink. He leans over Pooja whispering "I think someone needs a drink" Pooja pushed him away and asks him to leave her alone. Kabir says "What happened to you Pooja.

Party is happening and you are here !Alone! sitting like a soup girl

Party is happening and you are here !Alone! sitting like a soup girl. Where is the energetic Pooja. let's go and enjoy the party. Do you remember our sizzling dance performance. Oh! That was fantabulous! Come-on we will rock the dance floor once again". Kabir holds her hand but she takes it back forcefully shouting "Enough Kabir. I said leave me alone. Can't you hear me. If you want to party, go and enjoy but don't force me. Kabir didn't pay heed to her and lifts her forcefully. Pooja screams to let her down. She hits him nicely while Kabir couldn't bear it anymore and leaves her down. Pooja is fuming in anger for his actions and yells at him. But Kabir is simply smiling at her which irritated her more.

Pooja couldn't control her rage anymore and on the spur of the moment, pushed him forcefully

Pooja couldn't control her rage anymore and on the spur of the moment, pushed him forcefully. As a result Kabir fell inside the pool. Pooja warns him "Stay away from me" and and walks away. Kabir is shouting Pooja! Help me! I can't swim. She didn't mind him and walks away thinking he is lying. Pooja turns back and shouts "Liar". Kabir pleads "Pooja Help me please! Help!" He couldn't swim and starts drowning inside. Pooja stopped since she didn't hear Kabir's voice and turned back. she saw Kabir struggling and drowning inside. She runs towards him shouting Kabir. She immediately jumped into the water to save Kabir. After few minutes of struggle she pulled him outside. Pooja is breathing heavily. She somehow managed to pull him outside from waters. Kabir is not in conscious she gets scared and started to patts him. She screams "Kabir open ur eyes! Kabir!".She made him lie on his back and tilted his chin and head backwards to clear his airway. She then rubs his palms and feets in hurry and checks whether he is regaining conscious. She without waiting for a moment gave him 5 rescue breaths and checks his heartbeak. She then gave him CPR for a minute and checks his pulse. She is literally scared now bcz she tried all first aids but Kabir didn't open his eyes .Pooja cries miserably looking at him and blames herself for his state.......