Chapter 7

Manav is driving off to a deserted place. He says "I didn't expect Pooja will suspect me. How did she know Deep was poisoned?. Did something happened ? Is Pooja hiding something from me?" tons of questions are running in his mind. He reached the destination and pulled over his car. There a lady is waiting for him at the corner. He signals her with headlights. Instantly the lady gets into the car. Manav drives off to a cliff and stops the car. The lady's face is revealed to be Alya. She asks "why do want to meet me? Our deal is done with the drugs. Manav took a pistol and pointed out towards her. Alya who is at gunpoint shivers in fear. She is taken aback with his encounter and looks at him petrified. Manav shouts "Why did you make me a murderer. I didn't want Deep to be dead. I just want the engagement to be called off. But you manipulated me and made me do this sin. He is dead because of you" Alya is left startled by his confession and looks at him in disbelief.

🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰Flashback: When Manav decided to stop engagement he comes to know Alya through his mutual friend

🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰
Flashback: When Manav decided to stop engagement he comes to know Alya through his mutual friend. Manav meets Alya in a secret place. He says "I want a drug which will keep a person in trance for at least for 2days. He should be completely numb. Do you sell such kind of drugs". Alya smirks "You have come to the right place then. She asks him to wait and comes back with a bottle. She gave it to him and says "Once it is mixed with liquid it will start showing its power. The person won't be conscious for two days.

Even it will be difficult for doctors to diagnose this drug

Even it will be difficult for doctors to diagnose this drug. It will take at least 2-3days to identify its formula by then the patient will be awake. So the drug won't be detected at any point of time". Manav smiles looking at the drug and says "It is what I am exactly looking for" He paid her and leaves the place. Flashback ends...

🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰

Alya is trembling in fear of seeing the pistol. She shouts "What are you blabbering Manav. I gave you the drug which makes a person unconscious. I didn't give any toxic that will take a person's life. I think there is some misunderstanding". Manav brings the pistol close to her while Alya quivers in distraught. He threatens her "You have ruined my life with your stupid drug. Deep is no more! The police department will reach out to you soon. Once you are caught you will become a peril for me.

 Once you are caught you will become a peril for me

I don't want anybody to know about this. So you have to die along with this dirty truth. He without waiting for a moment pulled the trigger. Then the screen shifts to Sharma's house,Mr & Mrs. Sharma are back from their business trip. They come to know about the conflicts between Kabir and Pooja including the slap. Radhika is yelling at Pooja for constantly fighting with Kabir. She says "He has already tried to frame you for Deep's murder. Stay away from that Kabir. Dad will take care of him". Pooja says "Stop worrying about me mom I can handle him by myself. He is not even deserved to stand against me". Mr. Sharma boasts "That my daughter Pooja Sharma". While they are conversing a piece of bombshell news reached them.Mr.Sharma's assistant showed him something in the tab. His face flushed seeing the news. Pooja and Radhika are clueless with his fury.

Pooja asks in a skeptical tone "Dad what's that ?" she took the tab and saw the sensational news of the day

Pooja asks in a skeptical tone "Dad what's that ?" she took the tab and saw the sensational news of the day. She closed her mouth flabbergasted. It's the pictures of Pooja hugging Manav near the lake. The focus is on Pooja whereas Manav's face is not clearly visible. New channels are tagging them with weird names. They are defaming Pooja Sharma for moving on with her new boyfriend despite her fiance's death. Pooja's character is being questioned. Pooja's eyes are burning in anger after reading those dirty comments. She threw the tab away. She says "Dad I can explain this" but Mr. Sharma showed his hand to stop her. He says it's not time to listen to you I have to bury this news asap. He orders his assistant to stop telecasting this news on all channels. He shouts "I don't want any of my daughter's picture to be seen anywhere in social media. You have to take care of this matter. And one more thing I want to know who is behind all this". On the other, a person is enjoying watching Pooja's news on a big 65 inch smart TV. He is on the euphoria after seeing channels accusing and damaging her image. He says "I have paid my debts with interest Ms.Pooja Sharma".Kabir smiled wickedly and says I should thank my anonymous wellwisher for all this.

Kabir smiled wickedly and says I should thank my anonymous wellwisher for all this

Flashback: Kabir was working on Deep's case where an anonymous mail popped up. He opened the mail and astonished to see the intimate pictures of Manav and Pooja. The pictures are taken by a stalker yesterday near the lake. Kabir thinks about who has sent me these pictures and what's the motive behind this. Kabir's eyes stopped at one picture. It is the picture where Manav and Pooja were hugging each other. He seems pensive looking at the picture. Then he got another mail from the stalker. "I hope these images will be useful to pay off the debt". Kabir sniggers "Now I know what to do with this".Flashback ends...