Chapter 44

The scene starts from the woods where Kabir has realised his feelings towards Pooja. He is jumping in excitement shouting "I love you Pooja". He comes back to the place and notices Pooja missing already. He gets scared and shouts "Pooja!" He blames himself for leaving her alone and cries out loudly. Pooja is watching everything from hiding behind the tree. She hides purposefully to identify his real face behind the concern. But she is stupefied to know that he really cares for her. Pooja is befuddled and seems pensive about him "Why he is caring for me all of a sudden. I came to shoot him for his betrayal game but he saved me today. He consoled me, worried for me, I saw the genuine feelings for me". The old Kabir can't do all this bcz he detest me to the core. So the Kabir who is standing in front of me is definitely the one who lost his memory. He considers me as his friend. Thats why he cares for me this much. I totally misunderstood him. I doubted him mistakenly behind all those conspiracies".

She cleared her thoughts and comes out. She shouts "Kabir! I am here" Kabir is contended to see her safe and sound and pulls her into a bone crushing hug while Pooja is delighted and hugs him back. She feels good to see someone cares for her. It gives her immense pleasure. She parted away and says "Thank you Kabir. I have no idea what would have happened to me when you didn't rescue me at the right time. Thank you so much. I mean it from the bottom of my heart". Kabir is on cloud nine hearing those kind words from Pooja. She is speaking sweetly with him for the first time. His heart is jumping in euphoria. He is about to say something but a beam of light disturbed them. Tara shouts "Pooja you are here! Thank God you are safe". Avni asks "We are frightened to know that you both went missing but thankfully we found you with the help of location tracker". She asks "What are you both doing here".

Kabir explains the mishap both are startled to know it. Tara thanks Kabir for being her savior and says I owe you for this big help. Then they leaves from there.They have reached the house safely and Tara took Pooja aside. She enquires about the incident. "what happened in the jungle.I was scared to death seeing you going fiercely with pistol". Pooja says "I think I am wrong. Kabir has really lost his memory he has nothing to do with blackmailing and stealing". Tara asks "How can you be so sure about this?"Pooja says "I saw the truth in his eyes. The way he beaten those men,his firece, concern and care. Its all true. We know how much Kabir hates me. If the old kabir is on that place I am sure he would have left me to those men. He would never come back for my rescue. But this Kabir is different. He has a good heart". Kabir has been eavesdropping the whole conversation and comes to know Pooja trusts her. He is in joy that she speaks in favor of him to Tara. He didn't except this day would come in his life. He leaves the place with a bright grin.

Back to their conversation, Tara opened her mouth stunned to hear her support towards Kabir. She says one incident changed your whole perspective towards Kabir. Incredible. Ok so you are saying Kabir didn't involve in this stealing. Then who is the person I saw that night?". Pooja says "We have to find out soon".@Deep's place, Deep is walking to and fro contemplating about Kabir's strange behavior. He thinks why he is shunning us all of a sudden. While he was thinking he got a call from a private number. He speaks "Hello" but the caller remains silent. He cuts the call. But the caller calls him again. He speaks "Hello who is on the line? " The caller speaks "Hello Deep! So happy to hear your voice after a long time" Deep gulped in fear and thinks who found out his secret. The caller reveals her identity "What Deep you didn't recognize my voice. I will give you a hint. She says "I am the one who did autopsy for you". Deep whispers "Tina?" stunned. Tina smiles "Wow Deep you found me. Fantastic!". She says something which were muted and cuts the call while Deep throws the phone in rage

Tara is trying to remember the person's face whom he saw in Pooja's room. She started sketching him with the help of few glimpses. After a long struggle she finished the sketch. Pooja and Manav are with her. Tara opens her mouth in disbelief whispering "Deep".All three are equally shocked to see the sketch. While seeing the picture Tara reminisces that night's incident crystal clear. She recollects seeing Deep at Pooja's room.Tara shouts "Its him! I am damm sure I saw Deep that night". Manav says "Its highly impossible. How can a dead person can come alive and steal those documents?". Tara tries to prove her point. Pooja says "There are only two possibilities. One Tara has seen some one like Deep or else it's Deep himself". Manav shook her "Have you both gone crazy. Suspecting the dead".

Pooja says "Do you remember hospital fire accident. Deep's body had been burnt but we didn't know its him. That may be a trap. We have spiked his drink not poisoned him. So possibilities are there that Deep may be alive". Tara agrees to her point and says "We have to check hospital's footages first".
Tara hacks the system and comes to know that someone has deleted those footages. She somehow retrieves the data and rebuild it. Tara says the footage is ready guys. All our doubts will be cleared now. Manav asks her to play without delaying much. Tara plays the footage and comes to know that Deep escaped along with Romi by framing fire accident. Finally they have found out that Deep is alive. All three looked at each other faces in disbelief.