Chapter 22

Tara who is tensed about blackmailer's call, immediately calls Manav and enquires about Tina's whereabouts. He comes outside and says "She is at home. She was with me for the past 10 minutes. Tell me what happened? You are sounding worried". Tara says she will tell everything later. Pooja is breaking her head with Tara's impulsive behavior. Within a few minutes, they reached Manav's place. Pooja signaled him to get in fast and they leave from there. Manav asks "Can you both tell me what happened at the resort. Did you find the blackmailer and why did you enquire about Tina all of a sudden?". Pooja says "Tara speak up now at least for god sake". Tara applied a sudden break. She says "The blackmailer called me today".

Pooja in a shocking tone "What? The blackmailer contacted you? When? and What did he say?"

Pooja in a shocking tone "What? The blackmailer contacted you? When? and What did he say?". Tara says "He called me when you are going through the guest list and threatened me to stop looking for him else he will send the video to Kabir. That's why I dragged you outside. Manav asks "How Tina is connected with this?". Tara says my instinct is saying she is doing all this. Bcz Tina knows where we are going and most of the things we discussed are at Manav's place. She is the only person to know about our activities. So Tina is on my suspicious list. Pooja says "Yes Tara even I feel like she is hiding something from us. Today also she spoke about blackmailing. How can someone ask casually talk like this? It doesn't seem like a coincidence. Moreover, my instinct is saying that Tina is spying on us for Kabir". Manav asks "What do you mean Pooja? Tina and Kabir?" Pooja says "Yes Manav! Do you remember we changed our meeting to Paradise resort from Submarine?

 Manav asks "What do you mean Pooja? Tina and Kabir?" Pooja says "Yes Manav! Do you remember we changed our meeting to Paradise resort from Submarine?

Do you know why? It's because of Kabir. While we are leaving Avni gets a call from Kabir and changed their date to Submarine place all of a sudden. We were surprised and it doesn't look like a coincidence. Tara even felt the same and henceforth we changed to a new location. The point is Tina is the fourth person who knew about our submarine plan other than the 3 of us. So I feel like she is the one leaking our information". Kabir is in his office, Going through the guest and visitors list of Paradise Resort. He is stunned to see Romi's name on the list. He paid regular visits for the past one month. Kabir is suspicious about Romi's strange behavior and decided to keep an eye on him. Lots of things started to arise in his mind. He thinks "Is Romi blackmailing them with the video. Why he has to do this and what's his motive? Or I am unnecessarily doubting Romi in this matter?"He is totally confused.