Chapter 54

Kabir who is driving like a lunatic, saw Pooja's car and pulled over. He looks for her but she is found no where. He gets worried and shouts calling her name. Ananya gets alerted that someone is near them and threatens Pooja to keep quiet. She took her side and hides behind the tree. Kabir sees no one in the vicinity and shouts "Pooja! Where are you?" He is searching for her like a mad suddenly his eyes widened in shock. He saw Pooja's ear ring near the cliff and took it. Kabir whispers "Pooja". Lots of strange things started to pop up in his mind. But he don't want it to be true. He is damm sure that Pooja won't take such foolish decisions. He consoles himself that it is not true. Pooja is alive. He shouts for her "Pooja I am sorry. I have hurt you terribly. I know I don't deserve your forgiveness but please don't hate me. Please give me one chance to prove how much I love you Pooja. Please... Pooja! I know you are here please come out". Ananya misleads Kabir by throwing stone in the wrong direction. Kabir heard the sound and followed the other side. After Kabir's exit Ananya comes out with Pooja.

Ananya sniggers looking at her face"ACP Kabir and You

Ananya sniggers looking at her face"ACP Kabir and You.. Interesting... You were supposed to marry Manav right but when did this twist happens. You are too fast in switching your life partner.Anyway your choice is incredible. But I feel pity for you my dear cousin. Neither you are gonna live happily with Kabir nor with Manav. Bcoz your end is nearing. I am gonna kill you now. Once you are dead I will become the sole heir of the Sharma's wealth. Wow!!  It sounds too good. The one and only Ananya Sharma!! Pooja who is waiting for a perfect moment hits the pistol away. Both starts fighting with each other. Pooja overpowers Ananya and hits her badly. Ananya who couldn't bear it anymore, pleads her to leave her. Pooja warns her not to show her face ever again in her life else she will loose her life. Ananya saw the pistol near her and quickly grabs it without Pooja's knowledge. Pooja is startled to see gun in her hand and warns not to mess with her. "You are doing the same mistake again and this time I won't leave you Anan..." Before she finishes her sentence Ananya shoots Pooja. Pooja opened her mouth in pain and looks at her in disbelief.

 Pooja opened her mouth in pain and looks at her in disbelief

Kabir who hears the gunshot rushes towards the cliff. Pooja holds her stomach and hits the ground loosing her stability.She touches the blood oozing out from her stomach and winches in pain. Ananya sniggers "I am sorry Pooja I have no other option than killing you. Just few more minutes you will leave this world". On  the spur of the moment, Kabir reaches the spot and staggered to see his love lying in a pool of blood. He shouts Pooja and starts running towards her. He immediately took her in his arms and cries "Pooja! Pooja! Don't worry I am here. I won't let anything happen to you Pooja. I will save you.Please stay strong". Pooja whispers "Kabir! I am sorry. I won't make it. I have lost lots of blood. I am gonna die" in feeble tone.Kabir cries "Pooja don't speak like that.I can't let you die.  I need you in my life. You fulfills my purpose of existence. Without you I am nothing. I can't live without you. Please stay strong. I will save you at any cost". He is about to leave but Ananya stopped him. She shouts "Kabir! She has to die. I won't let you save her". Ananya blackmails Kabir to leave Pooja down else she will shoot him.

Kabir's eyes turned bloodshot and he clenched his fist tightly

Kabir's eyes turned bloodshot and he clenched his fist tightly. He threatens Ananya that if something happens to Pooja then he will make her life hell. Ananya scoffs hearing his words and pulled the trigger without waiting for a moment. Pooja screams "Kabir" closing her eyes in fear. Kabir escapes in nick of time and smartly seized pistol from her. He shoots Ananya in a jiffy without waiting any longer. On the spur of the moment, Tara and Manav makes an entry.  They are shocked to see the injured Ananya and Pooja. They have misunderstood Kabir has shot Pooja. Manav couldn't hold his furious anymore and starts hitting Kabir. He hits him black and blue. Kabir is about to explain but Manav didn't let him speak. Pooja who is in a half conscious state pleads Tara to stop Manav. She says that Kabir is innocent and he saves her from Ananya. Tara is shocked to know the truth and stops Manav. Pooja walks towards Kabir with much difficulties. She is about to fall but Kabir holds her  at the right time. Pooja whispers "I have tried to hate you but I couldn't bcz your love has defeated my hatred. I have realized your genuine feelings for me". Kabir gave a clueless look.

She then showed him the ring and says "You have given me your mumma's ring

She then showed him the ring and says "You have given me your mumma's ring. I know how much important this ring is for you.If you were faking your feelings you wouldn't have given this ring to me. So your feelings are true and you love me Kabir". While Kabir nods with a brighter grin on his face. He immediately pulled her into a bone crushing hug. He shouts in exhilaration "I love you Pooja! I love you so much".

Tara and Manav are taken aback by their reunion and exchanges baffled looks

Tara and Manav are taken aback by their reunion and exchanges baffled looks. Tara understood their love and accepted wholeheartedly. She whispered "True love happens only once in love".Manav who heard Tara gave a confused look. Tara makes him understand that Pooja will be happy only with Kabir. Manav is disapponted that he lost his love but at the same felt happy for Pooja. Finally she found someone whom her heart beats for. He make up his mind and decided to stay away from their lives.

🔰🔰🔰🔰The End🔰🔰🔰🔰