Chapter 45

The scene starts from the shocking faces of trio. Manav mutters "Holy shit! Deep is alive". Tara closed her mouth astonished. She then asks in a confused tone "Why did he fake his death and whats his motive?". Manav smirks "Dont you get it. He is doing all this to take his revenge on us. He is the one who blackmailed us along with Romi.He wanted me and Pooja to suffer for playing with him". Pooja continued "Manav is right. Deep and Romi are together. He is the one who attacked me and steals the money during the party. Romi and Deep are the partners in crime. We have been fooled by him all these days. We shouldn't leave him guys. We have to get back those documents before he escapes". Suddenly she holds her head and winches in pain.

Manav gets worried and asks "Are you fine Pooja? Shall we go and consult doctor once"

Manav gets worried and asks "Are you fine Pooja? Shall we go and consult doctor once". Pooja nods she is fine she needs some rest. Manav kisses her forehead and asks her to take care of her health.He insists her to back off from this mission and leaves the rest to them. Later, Manav and Tara goes to his house. Before they start their discussion Tara checks his house if any bug devices are there. To their surprise they have found few. Tara signals him not to speak and hunts for the other devices. She instantly drags him outside and says "Look your house has been bugged. Thats why our info were leaked earlier. No one other than Tina can do this. She is hiding something from us". Manav agrees to her point and says "Even I feel she is connected to Deep's conspiracy. She didn't do the autopsy then why did she prepare a fake report. Who asked her to do this? I think she is working for someone". While they are conversing they saw Tina talking with someone over phone.

They hides immediately and listen to her talks furtively

They hides immediately and listen to her talks furtively. Tina is negotiating her share to Deep over 100 crores. Tara and Manav shares surprising looks at each other. Tina asks him to meet her at the woods with the money and hungs up the call.Manav and Tara leaves the place furtively. Tara exclaims "What a foxy lady! She outsmarted us all by showing the innocent face. Manav we should monitor her every move. She will help us to take us to Deep". Manav frowns "Tina you have joined hands with Deep. I will teach you who I am". Tara asks him not to do anything stupid. She says "You have to win her trust first. Easiest way is make her fall for you. Then she will trust you blindly. You can take advantage of the situation and easily trap the Deep gang through Tina".