Chapter 10

Sharma's Residence

Radhika is in her room doing something on her laptop furtively. She seems nervous and at the same time checking if anyone is coming inside. She transfers a whopping sum of money to a private account and sighed a sense of relief. She says " Thank God It is done. Now she won't disturb me for some time. How long I am gonna hide this from my family. Please help me, God". Radhika was flustered seeing  Mr. Sharma at the door who caught her red-handed. Mr. Sharma in a serious tone "You have sent money to that Ananya right? She had already wasted humongous money in the name of business now she started pestering you for that," Radhika says "Don't speak like this.

 Sharma in a serious tone "You have sent money to that Ananya right? She had already wasted humongous money in the name of business now she started pestering you for that," Radhika says "Don't speak like this

Ananya is also our family. Doesn't she have equivalent rights on this money?" Mr. Sharma says " I agree that Ananya is my elder brother's daughter but she doesn't deserve to be a part of this family after all what has happened.After her parent's demise, she has become my responsibility.I can't let her spoil her life like this. I have given this punishment to mend her ways. She has to come out from the lust for money" Pooja pitches in "Yes dad, you are right. You have taken the right decision by keeping her away from this family else we would be standing on the streets. Her desire won't stop until she wastes the last penny from our earnings". Radhika stops her "Enough Pooja, she is your sister. Don't say such lousy words against her". Pooja shoved away after giving a disdainful look.The screen then shifts to Kabir's office.Kabir asks Romi whether did he get any information about the anonymous mailer.

Kabir asks Romi whether did he get any information about the anonymous mailer

Romi says that he is working on it and will trace the person soon.Then Romi asks a day off since his parents are visiting him tomorrow. Kabir agreed but asks him to trace the mailer asap. Romi says sure showing thumps up.Back to Sharma's residence, Pooja is going out but she stood speechless seeing her dream car in front of the house. She jumps in excitement "Wow its just perfect". She is about to get in but Radhika stops here. "Pooja where are you taking the car beta? we need for meeting".Pooja pleads like a little kid" Mom please let me drive dad's new car. It's my dream car you know right. Just for one day. Please! Please! Please".Radhika says "Pooja, not today we are getting late for the Client meeting. Lets us leave". Mr. Sharma comes by then and enquires about the mother's daughter fight. Pooja goes to her dad and complains about her mom for not letting her drive the new car. Mr. Sharma chuckles " All is yours beta. You can take it. But be careful while driving " Pooja dances in exhilaration bcz that she got her dream car.