Chapter 2

The scene starts from the place where Pooja fainted. He gets shocked to see her collapsed and carried her inside. He sprinkles water on her face and patts her cheeks. Pooja slowly gained back her conscious and staggered to see a charming man closer to her. She noticed their proximity and misunderstood him. She thought he is taking advantage of her and pushed him away. Pooja immediately take the butter knife near her and defend herself. She shouts "How dare you to enter my room. You don't know who I am. My dad's gaurds will shoot u. I am not going to leave you.Stalker! Pervert!". She tried to attack him but he clasped her hand tightly threw the butter knife away. He gets shocked with her violent behavior and shouts " Can you stop overreacting Ms.Pooja Sharma". He showed his ID "I am ACP Kabir Mittal. His face is revealed.

I am not a pervert or a stalker like you thought

I am not a pervert or a stalker like you thought. I came here to talk but you fainted as soon as you saw me. So I tried to get back your conscious and ended up getting tagged as stalker. Is everything clear now?". Pooja is mortified with her wild imagination and looks at him with guilty eyes. She apologizes to him. "I am so sorry. I didn't do it intentionally". Kabir notices Pooja in her bathrobe and instantly turns his gaze away. He cleared his throat and mumbled "Ok I will wait outside Please get redy and come out fast for the investigation". He quickly moved off. Pooja wonders what happened to him suddenly and turned. She saw her mirror reflection in bathrobe and opened her mouth in shock. She understood what kabir meant and closed her eyes in shame. Few minutes later Pooja got dressed up and meets kabir in the lawn. She is literally afraid to confront kabir after knowing he is here for investigation. She hides her fear and comes up with a confident face. Kabir saw Pooja and asks her to sit. He starts interrogating her Pooja is answering each and every questions meticulously. She don't want to give any lead to him. She avoids eye contact while answering him. But kabir didn't move his eyes away from her.

He observes every minute things of her

He observes every minute things of her. Kabir asks "Do you suspect anybody for Deep's murder? Pooja denies. He asks "How about your relationship with Deep. Do you have any other love affairs?" Pooja's reaction changed but she denied. Kabir didn't failed to notice this but he didn't interrupt. After few minutes of interrogtion it comes to a halt. Kabir thanked Pooja for her cooperation and asks her to leave. Kabir noticed Pooja to be nervous and scared throughout the investigation and gets suspicious of her behavior. He asks his assistant Romi to have a close eye on her. Romi is Kabir's best friend and his colleague.

Kabir then interrogates others and takes his leave from there

Kabir then interrogates others and takes his leave from there. While he was leaving he saw Pooja standing at balcony lost in thoughts. He keeps starring at her till she disappears from her sight. At night, Pooja is sleeping soundly suddenly she saw Deep standing near her. He asks " I have always loved you Pooja but why did you do this. Tell me why did you kill me?" He moves towards her and squeezed her throat. Pooja gets choked and wakes up shouting. She is sweating profusely and realized its all her dream. Pooja says " I have to meet him tomorrow. I want to know whether he has some connection with Deep's death. Its really important to meet him asap. I have to meet him secretly else I will be landed in trouble". With heavy thoughts she dozed off .

Next morning Pooja gets dressed up and came down

Next morning Pooja gets dressed up and came down.Radhika notices her nicely dressed up and enquires about her departure. Pooja lies she is gonna for parlour and promises she will come back as early as possible. Radhika asks her to be careful in driving and bids bye to her. Pooja has taken a different route and drives towards outskirts of the city. Romi is following Pooja without her knowledge. He gets suspicious of her and thinks why Pooja is driving towards woods. He calls kabir and informs about the same. Kabir asks him to share his live location and says he will join him. Kabir cuts the call and gets into his car. He starts driving at high speed.  He says "What are you up to Pooja. Whats the need for you to lie to your mom and going towards woods. Something fishy! What are you hiding from me Pooja. Just few more minutes I will unwarp it by myself". He drives with an unfaltering attitude.

Pooja's car stops infront of a guest house

Pooja's car stops infront of a guest house. She makes sure no one is around and gets out from the car. Romi and Kabir are hiding and watching her from far. Pooja enters the house furtively. Kabir and Romi followed her and watching her through a window. Pooja is standing in the middle of the hall waiting restlessly.  In the spur of the moment someone hugged her from behind. He says "I missed you Pooja darling". The scene ends with Kabir and Romi exchanging shock looks.