Chapter 52

The scene zooms out from Tara's blood shot eyes. She had pulled the trigger but Kabir escaped in the nick of time. The bullet pierced inside the wood. On the spur of the moment, Pooja and Avni reaches the spot and stood dumbstruck witnessing the scene. Pooja is stunned to see Tara's action and pushes her aside. Pooja and Avni are literally shocked to see Kabir at gun point. Pooja shouts at Tara for trying to kill Kabir. She couldn't understand what's happening here and demands for answers. Tara is standing speechless bcz she don't have the courage to reveal the truth about Kabir. She is sacred whether Pooja will be able to bear it. On the other hand, Avni is left dumbfounded seeing Deep Alive.

She couldn't believe what she is seeing

She couldn't believe what she is seeing. She falters "De.. Deep is alive. He is not dead yet. How is this possible?Holy shit!!". She holds her head in shock thinking about Deep's mystery. Then her eye moved towards the pistol holding by Tara. She moved towards her and hold her shoulders tightly demanding answers for her wild behaviour. "Tell me Tara! What's happening here? Why do you want to kill Kabir? Please tell me what's happening here exactly". But Tara stood silent. Pooja couldn't bear her silence anymore and forces her to spill the beans. Pooja's demand left Tara is left in an ultimatum situation whereas she blurts out the entire truth in a single flow.Pooja's eyes widened in shock knowing Kabir played with her feelings. She felt like someone stabbed her with a sharp knife. Pooja is shattered to hear Tara's accusations against Kabir.

She don't want this to be true bcz she loves him deeply

She don't want this to be true bcz she loves him deeply. She couldn't imagine of her love cheating on her feelings. Pooja gathers a bit of courage and turns her gaze towards Kabir. On the other hand,Kabir is dying in guilt,unable to meet her eyes. Pooja walks towards him suppressing all her emotions .She is looking for answers from him. Pooja in a feeble voice pleads"Kabir please tell me this is all lie. You didn't cheat me right. I know you won't do this to me. Please tell me Kabir that Tara is wrong". She shook his collar demanding for answers. Kabir don't want to hide anything from her and admits the truth that he cheated on her for his revenge. "Pooja I had wanted to take revenge on you for my suspension. Bcz My job is my pride and everything to me. So I have decided to make you suffer and joined hands with my friends Deep and Romi.

I helped them in all possible ways to make you down

I helped them in all possible ways to make you down. I am the other masked man who had helped Deep in stealing the documents. Despite all this conspiracies, plots,revenge and hatred I have fallen in love. I got smitten by your pure soul. I really really love you Pooja. My feelings for you are not fake. You are my first and last love Pooja and that's the ultimate truth. Please trust me" He pleads to her with a heavy heart and teary eyed. Pooja's eyes are boiling in rage she couldn't believe that she has been fooled by Kabir whom she trusts the most. All her dreams have been shattered into pieces. She moved towards Kabir and stares at him simply. She without waiting for a moment slapped him hard Which leaves everyone astonished. Pooja who is devastated by his perfidy screams out loud. She yells "I feel ashamed for trusting you. You have made fun of my genuine feelings. I hate you Kabir and you don't deserve anyone's love".

Kabir is crying feeling mortified about his deeds

Kabir is crying feeling mortified about his deeds. Pooja then wipes her tears and says "I am not gonna cry. I don't want my tears get wasted for a worthless person like you. I have played with your career and you have taken your revenge on me. The scores are settled.Now you are just a stranger to me nothing more". Kabir tries to make her understand that his feelings are genuine and he don't want to loose her. He holds her hands saying "I have made a mistake and I have regretted long back. Please punish me but don't outst me from your life".Tara intervened and warns Kabir not to fool them again. She says that Pooja has already made it clear and warns him stay away from her. She throws glower looks at him and says "If I had been in Pooja's place I would have killed you. Leave this place before I do something terrible".

On the other hand, Avni is hell shocked to know that Kabir has taken advantage of her friendship for his revenge

On the other hand, Avni is hell shocked to know that Kabir has taken advantage of her friendship for his revenge. She couldn't believe that he had been playing with them all this time. She felt ashamed for trusting him more than anyone. Kabir tried to talk to Pooja but she showed hand at his face. She said "You have proved your level by playing with my feelings. Don't you find any other way to fulfill your avenge?You know what you are a big looser. You don't deserve anyone's love or trust. I hate you Kabir and will always hate you in my life". She warns him to stay away from her life and leaves the place frantic While Kabir couldn't believe that Pooja has broken all relationships with him and closed his eyes shattered.....