Chapter 14

Pooja who is perplexed about kabir's recent behavioral change moves to her room with mixed thoughts. Kabir's new concern is breaking her mind. She is about to enter her room but stopped hearing Manav's voice. Manav is speaking to Alya the drug dealer. (Manav didn't kill her that time bcz Alya pleaded him to give one last chance to prove her innocence. She showed him a video taken during drug experimentation. Alya played the entire video where the person is alive after exposure to drugs. It leaves Manav skeptical about Deep's murder.He wondered how did deep die when exposed to the same drug)Back to the present, Manav shares that"Deep's autopsy report didn't diagnose the drug I used.I spiked his juice and I made sure Deep drinks the same.But how come our drug failed to diagnose in the autopsy? And what about the new drug which was recorded in the report?".

Pooja who is eavesdropping the whole thing is hell shocked to know that Manav is behind all this

Pooja who is eavesdropping the whole thing is hell shocked to know that Manav is behind all this. The intolerable truth shredded her heart into pieces. She is completely shattered from inside. Pooja stood speechless to know Manav is the one who planned Deep's murder. She is left devastated with the painful truth and instantly collapsed on the floor. Manav turned to see Pooja lying on the door and shouts running towards her. He is worried to see her state and takes her inside. He pours water on her face and pleads Pooja to open her eyes. Pooja slowly gained consciousness and stunned to see Manav close to her. She instantly pushed him and warns him to stay away from her. Pooja is frightened to see her boyfriend for the first time where Manav is deeply hurt by her behavior. Pooja shouts "Please leave me alone. I don't want to know about anything.Please leave Manav before I call the guards".

Manav could emphasize with her and leaves the place teary-eyed

Manav could emphasize with her and leaves the place teary-eyed. Pooja locked the room and throws herself on the bed crying aloud. Her heart is pounding high recalling what she heard a few minutes back. She couldn't believe that Manav can go mad to kill a person. She is totally shattered with the outrageous truth and exclaims relentlessly for hours. Her eyes are swollen due to continuous crying and her tears dried upon. She has no stamina to cry anymore". With a heavy heart, she slept off.....It's been two days since Pooja didn't get out of her room. Radhika tries her best to boost up her mind but of no use. She didn't talk with anyone during these two days. Radhika is worried about her status and shares with Pooja's dad.