Chapter 20

The scene starts with Manav's shocking face. Tara waves "Hi Manav". Pooja teases him "How is my surprise dear?". Manav frowns at her. Pooja says "I am sorry but the entire credit goes to Tara. She is the mastermind behind this". Manav is upset with her and asks "Why are we here now?". Pooja says we are here to discuss about some confidential matters. It's about the Deep case. Manav asks but why "Paradise Resort?" Pooja, Tara, and Manav are at the Paradise resort. Pooja changed the venue at the last minute. It's an opulence place and only VIPs are regular visitors. They chose this high secured place deliberately for some reason. Tara joins hands with them to save them from the trap they are tangled. Pooja then revealed about Manav poisoning Deep on the day of engagement and also the contradictory autopsy report.

She says "We have to find the killer asap else Manav will be framed for the murder"

She says "We have to find the killer asap else Manav will be framed for the murder". Manav says "We have to reach out to killer before Kabir does. He is so indulged in this case". Tara says we have taken care of that matter already. Manav shrugs his eyebrows asking how? Pooja and Tara share a wicked smile and say together "Avni". Tara explains Avni's interest in Kabir and how they took advantage of it. She says "When Avni invited Kabir for a coffee date we both were startled and confused. Then we have seen Avni's genuine feelings and her attraction towards Kabir. We thought of using it to reach out to Kabir. Avni will help us indirectly". Manav is hell shocked to know the wicked plan of the sisters.

He says "But what if Avni finds out we are using her against Kabir

He says "But what if Avni finds out we are using her against Kabir. Do you think she will sit silently? Avni will screw us all for playing with her feelings". Pooja says "Relax Manav! You know about Kabir he is always ahead of us. We have to use shortcuts to defeat him". Tara says he detests pooja and will go extend to frame her. So to save Pooja from Kabir we need someone who maintains a good relationship with Kabir. Fortunately Avni made our task easier". Pooja chuckles saying "Absolutely Tara" but Manav is not fully convinced with the plan. On the other side, Avni is spending quality time with Kabir. It's a new experience for her and finding it difficult to hide her nervousness. Kabir is not interested in all this but somehow he is managing.