Chapter 23

Tara and Pooja immediately drives off to the resort. They have reached the venue.Pooja signals Tara and walks inside the bar. She is searching for the mobile meanwhile Tara is trying to hack the system. She is retrieving the resort's database from inside the car. Pooja spots Avni's mobile at the counter but acts like searching. Bcz she is waiting for Tara's signal to get out. Pooja is speaking to Tara secretly via Bluetooth device. She asks "How long will you take to download files. I have found Avni's mobile". Tara says "10 mins max. Have ur drink until then but don't disturb me". Pooja exhales sharply saying "Ok fine". Pooja orders a cocktail and starts enjoying her drink. After 2 drinks she moved on to the dance floor and dances with full enthusiasm. Suddenly someone grabbed her hands and pulled her towards him. Pooja is stunned to see Kabir there who is in an inebriated state. He is not in his senses at all. Kabir says "Won't you dance with me the great Pooja Sharma?".

She just stares at him without saying anything

She just stares at him without saying anything. Kabir holds Pooja's waist and pulls her towards him trying to vanish the gap between them. Pooja is flabbergasted with his action. She is about to yell at him but he shooed her. He mumbles "Don't you know anything other than shouting, frowing or carrying attitude. I doubt whether you know to smile or not!". Pooja sighs a deep breath hearing his blabbering. Kabir then asks "Why are you looking at me like this. I know I am hot and dashing". Kabir teases her while Pooja frowns. Pooja whispers "He has gone mad Its better I take my leave". Before even she finishes Kabir pulls her into a deep hug while murmuring something. Pooja could feel the cold shivers running through her body and got carried away for a moment. But Tara's voice disturbed her thoughts. She said, "My work is done you can come out". Pooja realized she is in Kabir's embrace and slowly make him lie on the couch. She quickly took the phone and comes out. Pooja gets inside the car and says "Let's go". The next day, Tara is still downloading the files while Pooja and Manav are curiously waiting to find out the blackmailer. In the meantime, Avni paid a surprise visit to Kabir's office but to her disappointment , his room is locked. Romi saw Avni there and enquires about her sudden visit. Avni asks I just dropped by casually to meet Kabir.  Romi chuckles and says "I just spoke to Kabir he will be here in 10 minutes.

  Romi chuckles and says "I just spoke to Kabir he will be here in 10 minutes

Until then you wait in my room. I will bring you a Coffee". Avni says "So sweet of you Romi". Avni is alone in Romi's room and walking around his room. While she is looking around a red diary grabbed her attention and she takes it. She opened the diary and rummaging through it. Suddenly a photo falls down. She picked it up and her eyes widened in astonishment. She says I have to show it to Pooja first and clicked a picture quickly. While on the other side, Romi enters with Coffee. Avni is sitting on the chair acting normal. Romi extends coffee while Avni says "Sorry I have to go Romi. Something came up in the last minute. I will see Kabir later" She quickly shoved off while Romi shrugs his shoulder seeing his emergency exit.......On the other side, Kabir is driving to meet her friend Nusrat.

A few minutes back, Nusrat has called Kabir and asked him to meet her at the lake

A few minutes back, Nusrat has called Kabir and asked him to meet her at the lake. Kabir reaches the place and saw Nusrat waiting for him. Kabir asks "What's the matter Nusrat? Did you find anything suspicious in the fire accident?" Nusrat looks at him in hesitation. she doesn't know how to reveal these bombshell revelations to him. Kabir holds her shoulders and asks her to spill the truth. She embraced courage and made up her mind. Nusrat with a heavy heart reveals the hardest truth to Kabir which leaves him dumbstruck. She says "Yes Kabir Romi has planned the fire accident".

Kabir closed his mouth highly devastated

Kabir closed his mouth highly devastated. Romi planned all this without my knowledge.He cheated on me. He very well knows how much hard work I have put into this case but he made my hard work go futile". In the meantime, Tina somehow managed to get the video from Manav's phone.She is inquisitive to know what's inside and plays the video. Tina's eyes widened knowing the truth that Manav and Pooja are involved in Deep's murder. She is skeptical about whether to send the video to Kabir or not. If she does both Pooja and Manav will be arrested. On one side she is happy that she gets an opportunity to take her revenge on Pooja but on the other side, she is worried about Manav. While fighting between love and revenge, the dark side won and she sends the video to Kabir.

 While fighting between love and revenge, the dark side won and she sends the video to Kabir

She says "Sorry Manav you didn't value my love so you deserved to be punished". She then msgs Kabir and informs "My work is done".  Back to lake,Kabir received the video and informs Nusrat about the same.  She asks him to play it. Both are watching the video and flabbergasted to know Manav is the one who poisoned Deep. Kabir is hell shocked to know the masterplan of Manav, Pooja and Tara. He screams " How dare they are to play with a person's life for their selfish motive. His eyes turned red and his face flushed in exasperation. He says "Pooja how cunning you are. I felt mortified for pitying you. I believed that you have a good heart behind that egoistic Pooja. But you proved today how horrible and the malignant person you are.

I despise you and  Manav I am not gonna leave you

I despise you and  Manav I am not gonna leave you. He clenched his fist in anger and says they both have to answer all my questions now. I am not gonna leave them. Pooja Sharma and Manav get ready to spend the rest of your lives in jail. While he is about to leave Nusrat holds his hands. She says "Where are you going before knowing the full truth". She revealed what she saw in that 30 seconds deleted footage. Kabir looks at her in disbelief.