Chapter 50

Dangerous Ishqq rolls out its 50th Chapter 👑💃

👑
💃

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

To all my readers I am extending my gratitude for your fantabulous support and dragging this story to this extend. Keep reading the story and share your opinions about the same

BLISSFUL READING

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

The scene commences from the pool side where Pooja is startled, seeing Kabir unconscious. She cries "I am sorry Kabir. Please open your eyes. I can't loose you. It's all my fault I shouldn't have pushed you. I am so sorry. Please open your eyes".She then wipes her tears and says "I have to take him to hospital now". She is about to leave but Kabir sits up and pulled her towards him. As a result she fell on him. Pooja is happy to see him awake and says "Kabir! Thank God you are safe. You scared me to hell. I couldn't imagine what would have happened if I didn't jump at last moment. I am so sorry Kabir. I forgot that you don't know swimming. I am sorry Kabir". She instantly hugs him and cries out loudly. Kabir is taken aback with her emotional outburst and felt happy to see her concern. He felt goosebumps all over his body. He hugged her back tightly. The hug was so passionate that they both found a plethora of peace and happiness.

 The hug was so passionate that they both found a plethora of peace and happiness

After a few minutes,Pooja realized she is in Kabir's arms and breaks the hug. She moves away While Kabir grabs her hands. Both are looking at each other eyes. Kabir could clearly see overflowing love and concern in Pooja's eyes that leaves him in exhilaration. He didn't want to wait anymore and confessed his feelings. Kabir whispers "I love you Pooja" while Pooja's eyes widened in shock. She pushed him back and says "Stop talking nonsense. What are you saying? Have you lost your mind? I know you and Avni love each other. Don't play with me". Kabir is surprised to know that Pooja had misunderstood their relationship and tried to make it clear. Kabir explained everything how Avni misunderstood his friendship as love and he loves only her and not anyone. Pooja is stunned to hear Kabir's confession and looks at him blankly.

Dangerous IshqqOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara