Chapter 33

The scene starts at Manav rushing inside the house. He is shocked to see all three ladies on the floor and a person running outside. He chased the masked man but he outsmarted him and flew away in a vehicle. Manav hits the ground in vexation that he missed the blackmailer. Suddenly "Pooja's face flashed on his mind". He runs back shouting "Pooja". He is shattered to see his love in an unconscious state. He sprinkles water on her face and patted her cheeks. Pooja please open your eyes. Please! Dear. On the spur of the moment, Kabir entered the house and shocked to see the status of ladies and the house. He runs towards Avni and Tara and sprinkles water on them. Fortunately, nothing happened to them. They regained their consciousness. Avni saw Kabir and immediately hugged him in fear. Kabir consoles her "Don't worry you are safe". Avni cries "I am so scared. Don't leave me Kabir. Please". Kabir looks helpless and simply pats her back.

He then moved his gaze towards Pooja, to his astonishment she is already looking at him

He then moved his gaze towards Pooja, to his astonishment she is already looking at him. He could sense some disturbances in her face and wonders what it could be. On the other hand, Pooja is disturbed for the first time seeing Avni and Kabir together. Both look at each other with mixed emotions.The next day, Avni, Tara, Pooja, and Manav have summoned in the hall for discussion. Avni says Kabir has gone out to buy medicines so we can talk openly now. Tara shouts at Manav for spoiling the plan at the last minute. She yells at him "Where the hell did you go. You were supposed to follow Romi right. If you have done your job correctly then how he attacked us and flew away with the money?". Manav interrupts "You have no idea what happened.

 Manav interrupts "You have no idea what happened

That bastard Romi has tricked me. He hit me backward and I fell unconscious. When I wake up I found myself locked. I  somehow managed to get out and stunned to see all lying unconscious like me. I tried to chase him but he left in a vehicle. Ok, I admit I was locked what happened to u all why you couldn't stop him".
Avni says "When I entered no one was there even money bag was on the table. Suddenly, I felt a blow from the backside that's all everything went blank. Tara says "Ok my turn now. Someone spiked my drink. I have no idea how it happened. When I rushed inside I saw Pooja fighting with him. But he hit me and flew away with bag". Manav stopped her "Wait a minute when I chased him he didn't have a bag with him. Then where is the bag? How come it vanished". "Because the money bag is with me" Romi laughs looking at the clueless faces.