Chapter 19

The scene starts with Tina driving off to her house on a double . She took off from work for an emergency matter. She knows Manav would have gone for Tennis practice and decided to go home this time.Tina reaches her abode and notices that the door is locked. She thinks it is the perfect opportunity and gets down from her car quickly. She sneaks into house and instantly starts  fixing bugs at Manav's room and in living area. She quickly fixes devices at random hidden places. She fixed all devices given by Kabir and exhales sharply "Thank God my work is done. I hope Manav won't find any of this. I am sorry Manav I don't have any other choice. I love you but at the same time I can't let my life ended up in prison". Tina immediately called Kabir and informs about bugging the house. She says "I have fixed all devices and it is active," Kabir on the other side says "Well done Tina. Our deal stays valid as long as you keep up words" which irks Tina.

While she is talking to Kabir she heard a car sound

While she is talking to Kabir she heard a car sound. She says "Manav has come home . I will talk to you later" and immediately hangs up the call. Manav comes home exhausted after his tennis practice. Tina brushed her thoughts and tries to act normal. Manav is surprised to see Tina at home and enquires about it "Tina?You are back early today? Anything special?" Tina gave a sheepish smile "I am feeling fatigue that's why I have taken off". Manav asks her to take a rest and leaves from there. In the meantime Pooja calls Manav and informs to meet her at some place. Manav gets excited and asks "Are you inviting me for a date baby".

Pooja smiles and says "Kind off

Pooja smiles and says "Kind off. But I have a surprise for you . Don't be late else you know about me right". Manav pouts "I know you are the punctual queen and it will be head breaking task for me to lighten your mood". Pooja frowns "Are you saying that I am stubborn?" Manav panics and says "Nope I didn't mean that way. I am sorry baby". Pooja giggles knowing his fear for her. Manav heard Pooja's laughing sound and understood she is teasing him. He says "Not fair Pooja. You are teasing me more often nowadays". Pooja bites her tongue and says "Sorry Manav" but he is not ready to leave her. He says "You have to be punished for laughing at me". Pooja says "Ok fine Tell me I am ready for the penalty" Manav instantly said, "Give me a kiss" which leaves Pooja blushing. On the other side Kabir who is tapping their call and gets irked  listening their romantic talks.