Chapter 36

The scene commences at the terrace garden restaurant,where Kabir meets Deep,Romi and informs them about the digital locker. He says "This is the wonderful opportunity to steal the money. What do you say, guys?" Deep says "Seems like luck is favoring us this time. we had demanded 20 crores but fate is gifting us 100 crores. I will take care of the locker system and Kabir it's your responsibility to get her fingerprints and Romi you work on hacking her mobile. Is it clear?" Romi and Kabir nods. Romi says "Lets see how Pooja Sharma is escaping this time" with a determined face.

The scene shifts to Sharma's place, where Avni is getting ready humming her favorite tune

The scene shifts to Sharma's place, where Avni is getting ready humming her favorite tune. Pooja saw her dressed up and enquires about it. Avni says "I am going for parlour will come back only in the evening". Pooja asks "What are you gonna do till evening?Are you planning to stay there itself? ". Avni frowns "Bad Joke" while Pooja giggles. Pooja then enquires about Kabir. "Where is he? I didn't see him ftom morning". Avni informs that he went to meet Nusrat will be back in the evening. Pooja thinks "Perfect".Avni says "Ok bye I am leaving will see you later ". After Avni left Pooja sighed a deep breath and sneaks into Kabir's room.

She quickly searches his wardrobe, cupboard and Table

She quickly searches his wardrobe, cupboard and Table. She didn't find anything suspicious. She sits on bed exhausted "Why do I feel like Kabir is plotting against me?".Her eyes fell on the perfume bottle. She says how come the masked man and Kabir uses the same perfume. Is it a coincidence or the dark truth(When Kabir was applying ointment Pooja could feel his perfume. Suddenly her mind alerted that its the same fragrance from masked man. Pooja gets shocked and pulled him away) A layer of doubt starts arising in Pooja's mind after that incident. She wanted to know if Kabir is the masked man along with Romi. Thats why she is searching for a clue but to her disappointment she didn't find any. While she is lost in thoughts someone tries to open the room from outside.