Chapter 13

The scene starts with Romi entering the station with the driver. Romi has handed over the culprit to Kabir. He is beating him black and blue to open his mouth but he stays stubborn to confess. Romi is scared of Kabir's strange furious. Kabir pulled him by his collar and asks, "Who asked you to kill Pooja? I will give you 10 seconds else my will pistol will speak" He kept him under gunpoint and starts counting.

The driver starts trembling to see the pistol and gulps in fear

The driver starts trembling to see the pistol and gulps in fear. Before Kabir finishes the counting,he reveals her name. "Ananya Sharma". Romi looks at Kabir in shock and says "She is the one who mailed you the pictures. Ananya Sharma is Pooja's stalker and anonymous mailer". Kabir is hell shocked to know "Ananya Sharma is behind all this conspiracy". He whispers in a sarcastic tone "Sharma's sisters are beyond our imagination. Both are never less than one another in showing their audacity. Ananya Sharma is such a ruthless and callous devil who tried to kill her own family after all she is Pooja's sister". Kabir chuckles thinking about both the sisters.

 Kabir chuckles thinking about both the sisters

Mr & Mrs. Sharma has discharged and Manav is with them throughout the whole period of time. They started liking Manav in a short span of time. Pooja is in her room chatting with Manav. The maid informed that Kabir has called and he is coming here in another 10 minutes. Pooja gets irked hearing his name. She thinks "Why he is coming again and again. I loathe seeing his face even after what he did to me" Manav notices Pooja's restlessness and enquired about it. Pooja says "It's all about Kabir. I don't like him to investigate this accident case. I just couldn't tolerate his presence". Manav is confused to see her hatred for Kabir and enquires about it. Pooja blurts out the truth from the slap till their pictures telecasted on media. Manav just opened his mouth in shock.