Chapter 41

The scene starts with the sizzling kiss shared between Kabir and Pooja. Kabir's mind went gazed all of a sudden.The kiss created a magical feeling inside him which he never experienced. He couldn't express his level of exhilaration but at the same time he is hell shocked to know that Pooja Sharma is kissing him. He is skeptical about his strange feelings arising within him. While he is contemplating,Pooja breaks the kiss and looks at him confused.Both looks each other with miscellaneous thoughts and emotions. Pooja then brushed her thoughts and about to budge but Kabir pulls her against him and kissed her hard.

He is kissing her sensuously this time letting all his feelings flow

He is kissing her sensuously this time letting all his feelings flow.Pooja gets carried away and responded equally.
It creates an amazing feeling in him. He smiles and kisses her wildly that there is no tomorrow. Pooja expresses her excitement by running her fingers through his hair. Both are so engrossed in the deep kiss forgetting all their hatred behind. The kiss was so passionate that they didn't bother about what's happening around them. They let their hatred behind letting the hidden genuine feelings to flourish. After 2 minutes, Pooja parted away due to a lack of oxygen. She breathes heavily looking at Kabir while he is startled by his action.

 She breathes heavily looking at Kabir while he is startled by his action

Kabir realized what he has done and closed his mouth staggered. He whispered " I kissed Pooja Sharma. What happened to me? ".......Next morning, all three ladies are in dizzy state. Tara wakes up holding her head. she finds herself in Pooja's room and confused what's she doing here. She calls out for Pooja and started searching for her. Her legs stopped in front of Kabir room. She is hell shocked to see Pooja sleeping in Kabir's room. She immediately bustles inside shouting her name. Pooja's sleep got disturbed and she squints her eyes . She saw Tara and wishes "Good Morning Baby". Tara screams at her "Why are you sleeping in Kabir's room and look at yourself you are wearing Kabir's clothes".

 Tara screams at her "Why are you sleeping in Kabir's room and look at yourself you are wearing Kabir's clothes"