Chapter 46

The scene continues from Kabir and Pooja starring at each other.While they were lost,a phone call disturbed them.Pooja's mom Radhika called her. Pooja excuses herself and attends the call. She speaks "Hi Mumma How are you? When are you coming back?" Radhika speaks "Sorry dear our stay has extended. We cant come back now". Pooja frowns "Not fair mumma. You don't love me at all. Your business is important than your daughter right. Don't talk to me". She cuts the call abruptly in anger. Immediately Mr. Sharma called her.Pooja attends "Papa I am angry at you even. How can you extend your stay. I hate you". Mr. Sharma says "Pooja dear try to understand our situation. We were ready to fly back this Saturday but unfortunately something comes up in the last minute. We couldn't deny it. Please Pooja just one more week". His pleading tone melts Pooja's heart in no minute. She says "Just one week not more than that.okay". Then they chat for a while. Kabir is just admiring his ladylove the whole time. Radhika then speaks "Pooja I forget to tell you the reason why I called. You know my best friend Sia Aunty right. Her daughter's marriage is scheduled this weekend. I can't attend so you have to attend the function on behalf of our family. I will send u the invitation in whatsapp".

Pooja frowns "Mumma! Marriage, functions will be boring

Pooja frowns "Mumma! Marriage, functions will be boring. What will I do there. Please! I don't want to go". Radhika says "Pooja you know about Sia aunty right. She will not speak yo me if none of our family memeber attends the wedding". Pooja has no other option and agreed finally "Mumma I am going there only for you. But I can't stay more than two days. Is that fine?" Radhika is contended and says "Love you Pooja beta". Pooja then hangs up the call.
In the Evening, Pooja informs the marriage plan and asks who are all in? Avni shouts in excitement "Marriage! Party! Sangeet! I am in for sure". Tara thinks this is the right opportunity to execute their plan against Tina. She signals Manav and asks him to back out. Manav understood her plan and says "Sorry baby I can't join with you. My parents are coming this weekend". Pooja gets upset on hearing this while someone is flying in happiness. Kabir is in delectation and thanks God for helping him. Pooja turned her gaze towards Tara and asks "Why are you silent. Are you looking for some excuses?". Tara says "Yes baby I can't join you bcz you assigned me an important job. Remember! She indirectly indicates DEEP".

Pooja understood he plan and says "No problem you carry on"

Pooja understood he plan and says "No problem you carry on". So finally Pooja, Avni and Kabir has decided to attend Sia Aunty's house function. The next day, Kabir, Pooja and Avni have reached Goa. Sia is ecstatic to see Pooja and welcomes her. She pull his cheeks "Pooja darling. Long time no see. How are you? I thought you will ditch me like your mom but you are here. My sweetheart". Pooja is controlling her annoyance with a fake smile. Avni giggles seeing them and signals Kabir "Chatterbox". Kabir laughs seeing her funny expressions which grabbed Sia's attention. She asked "Who is this handsome by the way?" while Kabir eye's widened. Pooja introduces Kabir as her friend which leaves him in euphoria. Because Pooja addressed him as Friend for the first time. Avni interrupts "Aunty we are really exhausted can we all talk later" with a yawn. Sia holds Avni's ears "How can I leave you that easily Avni. I have lots to say". Avni rolls her eyes irked and thinks "I am dead"