Chapter 30

The scene starts with Avni and Tara are playing volleyball in the pool while Pooja is looking Vogue magazine. Kabir comes there and sits beside Pooja. He lowered her coolers and checks her. Pooja gets irked and asks "What are you doing?". Kabir says "I am checking you out". Pooja scowled " What?". Kabir cleared his throat and says "I am checking out the magazine". Pooja says "Whatever I am leaving". Kabir says "Dont leave me alone yaar. Give company to your friend". Pooja says "If you are feeling mundane Why can't you join them". Pointing at Avni and Tara. Avni shouts "Come on Kabir. Lets play!". He says Sorry Avni I can't bcz I am scared of water and I don't know swimming even. Avni laughs at him "Seriously Kabir You don't know swimming. You are joking right". Kabir says "I am serious yaar. I am allergic to water". Pooja's lips curved into a wicked smile. Her mindvoice "Oh poor boy! Are you scared of water. Thank u for sharing the perfect info at the perfect time".

 Thank u for sharing the perfect info at the perfect time"

She instantly starts freaking out shouting snake. Kabir got scared and steps back on the edge of the pool. He stumbles and falls inside the water. Kabir starts screaming "Help! Help". Pooja is nicely enjoying seeing him scream. She says "You deserve this punishment for torturing me these two days". On the other hand,Avni is shocked to see Kabir drowing in water and swims towards him. She catches him and safely pulls him out of the water. He is shivering in cold and Avni asks him to relax and breath at a same pace. She says "You are safe. Relax Kabir". Tara looks at Pooja and asks "Did you do this" through eyes while Pooja winks at her with a smirk. Tara understood her masterplan and signals Super secretly. On the other side, Romi meets Deeps and shows him the invitation to the party. Deep laughs sarcastically " What's this? The ladies are organizing a party for Kabir. Fantabulous! I don't know what to say about the game of destiny. Kabir is really lucky to enjoy this special treatment.

His memory loss is working well with the ladies

His memory loss is working well with the ladies. They used to detest him earlier but now they are treating him like a Prince. Similarly, you used to be scared of Kabir but look now he is not a threat to us anymore. Destiny always surprises us. Moreover, this party plan is perfect we will take our next move from there". Romi asks "What are we gonna do now". Deep says "Just wait and watch". He calls Pooja. On the other side, Pooja informs Tara that blackmailer alias Romi is calling her. Tara asks her to put in speaker.