Chapter 15

Kabir and Romi are in the airport to escort the chief guest. Romi is tired of waiting for the Guest and complains "What kind of job is this man! How can they assign this silly job to an intelligence officer like me". Kabir turns his head towards Romi with a frown. Romi gulps in fear and says "I mean Intelligence officer like you sir". Kabir sniggers and says "I know what you meant. Ok, let me assess your intelligence level now. Tell me your theory about Deep's case". Romi exhale sharply and thinks in mind "I have invited the trouble by myself".

On the other side, we can spot Pooja & Manav are waiting to receive her cousin

On the other side, we can spot Pooja & Manav are waiting to receive her cousin. They didn't see Kabir and Romi yet and vice versa. Manav cribs "This is too much Pooja. She is using us like her escorts. What she thinks of herself by the way. Won't she take a cab and come by herself". Pooja chuckles silently enjoying his complaints. Manav didn't fail to notice this and frowns at her. Pooja says "Sorry I couldn't control myself thinking about reality". Manav shrugged his shoulder with a questioning look. Pooja shares a disdaining look and says"I know you are scared of my cousin.  You are capable of raising your voice during her absence only". Manav scowls hearing her tantrums. He sneers "So you are saying that I am afraid of her. Bullshit!  Not at all". Pooja shouted "Tara" with a bright grin whereas Manav jittered hearing her name. He instantly turned back but to his surprise, she is not there. He understood Pooja's prank and hits his head in upset.

Pooja caught his expression and teases him "I caught you! You are afraid of my cousin

Pooja caught his expression and teases him "I caught you! You are afraid of my cousin. Admit it now " Manav says "Pooja I am not gonna leave you today" While she replies "First you have to catch me". She made funny faces and starts running while he chases her behind.On the other hand, Kabir asks"How long are you gonna stare at me like this. Come on Romi I would like to hear it from an intelligent, prudent, potential officer like you". Romi cannot back out now so he speaks. He says "One side Deep was murdered and a few days later his fiancee Pooja was framed for that. So it's pretty clear that the killer has personal vengeance on both. So we have to start looking for their friends' circle". He says that's all my observation from Deep's case while Kabir simply stares at him. Kabir then says "Not bad at all. 50% chances are there". Romi says "Only 50% what about the remaining percentages?". Kabir says " What if there are two different people who want to ruin the lives of Deep and Pooja separately.